2jin

It had been a few days since Heejin caught a cold. Hyunjin had repeatedly told her not to go out while it rained but Heejin was a bit stubborn and didn't listen. Once she started sneezing a lot Hyunjin knew she was right she couldn't help but say "i told you so." The sneezing turned into more and more coughing and soon Heejin was spending her days in bed napping. Hyunjin knocks on her door "Baby? Are you awake?" she says slightly opening the door and peeking in she sees Heejin awake using her phone "Come in." she says softly the coughing made her throat sore so she didn't talk loud "You're supposed to be resting." Hyunjin frowns "It's a bit boring maybe if you spend more time with me I won't use my phone" Hyunjin laughs Heejin's stubbornness was cute she places a kiss on Heejin's forehead "I made some soup for you hopefully it'll help with your throat." Heejin places her phone down and starts getting up she then reaches for the soup like a baby but Hyunjin pulls back "No i'll feed it to you." She says a bit flustered "Hyunjin i'm not a baby." "Not true!You're my baby that means I have to take care of you." Although Heejin seemed not to want to she actually loved it that her girlfriend was so caring. Hyunjin took the spoon full of soup and blew on it a little bit so it wouldn't burn Heejin. She spent the next few minutes just feeding Heejin till she finished it. "I'll go wash this." Hyunjin gets up but feels something pull at her clothes. She turns back to Heejin giving her a frown "Can you stay for a bit... i'm really cold." Hyunjin giggles and sets the bowl on the table near their bed without saying a word she carefully gets into bed Heejin turns over so Hyunjin was spooning Heejin. Although they couldn't kiss because Hyunjin would get sick. So she just kissed the back of her head. "I love you Heekie." Heejin smiled from ear to ear "I love you too." She says closing her eyes.