viseul

Per usual Vivi would fall asleep first
and then Haseul. That's how nights ended. Vivi said goodnight as she felt her eyelids get heavier and Haseul kissed her goodnight before going back to watching tv. She watched a few episodes and soon she started to also feel tired. She checked the time 2:37am her clock her. "I have to start sleeping earlier..." She said to herself before turning the tv off and snuggling up to Vivi next to her. She didn't fall asleep instantly since she kept getting distracted. She'd play with Vivi's hair or have lots of thoughts. Not necessarily bad thoughts just things like what she was gonna buy at the grocery store casual things like that. Truth is Haseul didn't fight the distractions recently she'd been having nightmares. She hadn't told Vivi about it since Vivi would just worry too much but it was starting to take a toll on her health. Soon Haseul couldn't fight the tiredness anymore. Her eyes shut and soon she found herself sleeping.

__________________________
"Haseul!! Come here!!" A distant voice called out. Haseul found herself in a maze. "Where are you!!" Haseul replied she wasn't scared. "I'm right here!" The voice became more clear and it sounded like Vivi. They took turns screaming at each other each word sounding a bit more closer. Finally Haseul turns around. There Vivi is standing still in the maze. "Vivi? Come here." Haseul walked towards Vivi. Each step her body becoming more tense and uneasy. She was now a few feet from the girl. "Vivi?" Haseul calls out to the unresponsive girl. She tries to step closer but finds it hard to move. "HASEUL! STOP!" She hears Vivi call again but the Vivi in front of her didn't say that. Haseul turns around to see yet another Vivi her clothes are dirty and her hair is messy. Before turning back who she thought was Vivi. The clone's body distorts itself in inhuman like ways before running towards Haseul
__________________________
Haseul's body jerks up shaking the whole bed. She rubs her eyes and looks around in the darkness making sure she was well and alive. She looks over at her side and sees Vivi sleeping safe and sound. She's grateful she's safe but can't help crying. This was the worst nightmare yet she was starting to lose all hope. "H-Haseul?" Vivi turns towards Haseul. Since it's dark she sees nothing but a shaking silhouette. "Hey... What's wrong?" Vivi gets up quickly concerned for her girlfriend. Haseul really can't hide it anymore. "I had a nightmare..." Haseul says in a shaky voice due to her crying. Vivi brings Haseul's head onto her chest. "Sh sh sh it's ok." She quietly says in an attempt to make Haseul calm down. She let the crying girl steady her breathing before letting her explain what's happening. Haseul explained to her the nightmares and everything. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Vivi sadly asked. She didn't care what type of issues Haseul had she promised Haseul she'd always be there for her no matter what. "I didn't want to scare you." Haseul looked down. Even though she couldn't make out Vivi's face in the darkness she felt a sense of shame wash over her. "You not telling me concerns me more." Vivi told her. "You're gonna be ok. I promise you I'll help you find help. You can lean on me." No one else could comfort Haseul the way Vivi did. She let Haseul lean her head on her chest once more before kissing her softly. "It's ok." She whispered making sure Haseul was feeling as safe possibly. Haseul softly smiled against Vivi. She knew as long as she had her girlfriend things would get easier.