Viseul

Today the dorms were quieter than ever which was rare. Having 12 people living in the same place was challenging. Haseul and Vivi usually took care of everything. Even though there were other members also as old as Haseul they didn't help much. That didn't seem to be a problem today though. Vivi and Haseul were having tea when they realized everything seemed to be under control. "Why not go out for once?" Haseul asked. They both agreed leaving the girls alone for a little would be fine. So they quickly left without telling anyone before chaos unfolded. Vivi suggested a restaurant that had just opened up a few minutes away. Haseul loved the idea and quickly agreed. Haseul took her hand and let Vivi lead the way. Vivi was still a little shy about being close like that with Haseul. They've been a "thing" for a while but since it had never been really talked about it could be awkward sometimes. They finally arrive at the place and take their seats. "It's really nice to get away and go on a date." Vivi said while looking at the menu. "Oh so this is date?" Haseul teases. Vivi felt her face turn red and hid behind the menu. She heard Haseul giggling.
"Hmmm you're so mean!" She said still hiding her embarrassed face with the menu. "You're too cute!" They stop playing around since the waiter came to get their orders along with their menus. After their food arrives they dig in and are surprised with how tasty the food is. "We should've came here ages ago!" Haseul says with food in her mouth. "I've been wanting to come here ever since I heard it was opening up. I was a bit scared to ask if you wanted to go." Haseul pouted thinking about all the places Vivi could want to go but has never mentioned. "Vivi..." She takes her hands. "Please don't be afraid to ask. You know I'll love anything you like." The reassurance makes Vivi a little emotional. She didn't cry but reassurance was something she really needed. After they're done eating and fighting over who gets to pay they head back home. This time Vivi taking Haseul's hand. Vivi feeling a little more confident would make anyone happy especially Haseul. They make it to the front steps of the dorm but before Haseul puts the key in Vivi stops her. "Wait!" She pauses. "Thank you for agreeing to go." She says. Haseul being happy reaches out to hug her Vivi can't help but smile against Haseul. "You can pick our next date." Haseul says and kisses Vivi on her forehead. "I love you." She gives her a big smile. Vivi turned red but before could give an awkward response Haseul quickly opens the door. "Haseul I was looking for you!"
"Vivi Vivi look at this!" "I didn't even notice you guys left." All of it was being thrown at them and Vivi just has to act normal. If the other girls noticed Vivi's face they'd suspect something happened and start teasing her. Yet it was a well spent day for the pair. A date and a cute forehead kiss as the cherry on top. Both were already brainstorming ideas for a next date.