hyewon

The girls were on Olivia's bed playing Street Fighter. Olivia loved this game so she played it a lot and knew most of the combos. She beat everyone in the dorm who tried to challenge her. Gowon liked the game because she liked playing as the cute female characters. She'd always picked Chun-Li so she had more experience and knew more about the combos than the other girls. Although never enough to beat Olivia. This time she had a trick up her sleeve. A new round started this time it was first to get a K.O would win the game. As the game starts Gowon gets a few hits in but Olivia counters one and does some damage. "Um baby?" Gowon says in her cutest voice. "Wonnie I told you I can't talk and play at the same time." "Yeah yeah yeah sorry I just wanted to tell you you look beautiful today." Gowon smirks this easily distracted Olivia and Gowon was able to get a combo in and a few simple hits. Olivia stays silent trying to get her head back in the game. "Also you're outfit is so cute I can't wait to cuddle." Gowon says. Olivia totally forgets about the game for a second and looks at Gowon. When she looks back at the screen she's at low health. "Hey! I know what you're doing." Olivia says. "Baby i'm not doing anything you're just perfect." She nudges Olivia who whines "You're lucky you're cute." Olivia nudges her back with already low health Gowon does a decent amount of damage and wins the game. "ASSA!!" Gowon stands up with her arms up and kisses Olivia on the cheek. Olivia shakes her head "You cheated." "Nope." Gowon says emphasizing the 'P' and continues celebrating. "Whatever you said you couldn't wait to cuddle and we're not even cuddling." She crosses her arms and Gowon jumps on her. Throwing them both on the bed. Now facing each other "You really do look beautiful today though." Gowon says as she plays with Olivia's hair. "What's gotten into you?" She laughs "I'm just glad I finally beat you." Gowon smiles innocently. "Whatever." Olivia says before she pecks Gowon lip. Gowon whines "more" she says "You're such a weirdo." Olivia laughs and kisses Gowon for much longer.  "One more game?" Olivia then suggests. Gowon nods and they go back to playing their game.