yeorry

"Alright i'm going to sleep." Kim Lip said. Shortly the other girls followed one by one ever few minutes someone left to sleep. Yeojin and Chuu are the only left. "Yeojin I'm going to sleep you should too it's getting late." Yeojin nods. She stands up and turns the tv off they say goodnight and go to their rooms. As Yeojin is brushing her teeth she hears it's starting to rain. Yeojin actually loved the sound of rain especially while she slept but soon it started getting louder. She didn't think of it too much and headed to bed. As she's falling asleep she hears light thunder. "Hopefully it doesn't get worse." She thinks to herself. Yeojin wasn't a big fan of thunder it scared her even in video games. When she'd play minecraft with Olivia and it thundered she would either ask Olivia to change the weather or she'd turn the volume down. She was easily startled by loud noises. Yeojin was falling back into sleep and suddenly louder thunder strikes this one causes her to jump a little. She hides under her covers and immediately another one strikes. By now she's holding onto her frog plushie pretty hard but it's not helping her feel safe. She gets off her bed with her plushie and blanket in hand and goes towards Choerry's bed. Choerry is a bit of a heavy sleeper if Yeojin was careful she wouldn't wake her. As she slowly got onto Choerry's bed thunder strikes causing Yeojin to yelp and move the bed she hears Choerry start moving around. "Yeojin?" Choerry asks rubbing her eyes still half asleep. She knew it was Yeojin because the figure was really small. "The thunder is scaring me." Yeojin frowns. "Get up here." Choerry motions with her hand to get on her bed. "Thanks." Yeojin was glad for a second she thought Choerry would get annoyed because she woke her up. Of course Choerry helped out she cares for the members way too much. "Don't be scared you're safe in my bed I put a shield over it." Choerry says. Yeojin laughed quietly she found it cute how Choerry was half asleep yet still trying to help. They faced the opposite directions and Yeojin felt a bit better knowing she had a member by her side. But as soon as thunder hit again she jumped it was getting louder each time. Yeojin was really scared and started shaking a bit. Choerry must've noticed because she scooted over to Yeojin and hugged her "It's ok." She says. Then mutters something about hogwarts and magic. Everytime thunder strikes Choerry would either hug her tighter or gently rub Yeojin's head. Yeojin felt like a baby being hugged by Choerry. She was able to go to sleep immediately.

"Um whats Yeojin doing in Choerry's bed." - Haseul