chuuves

Yves would be getting home any minute now. Chuu had been planning a picnic date for a few days making sure everything would be perfect for the two. Usually it was Yves who would take Chuu out or suggested places so Chuu wanted to return the favor. While getting a few things ready she heard a knock. Knowing it was Yves she quickly ran over to the door and opened it. There she was greeted with her girlfriend's cute smile. "Hi babyyyy!" Chuu kisses her and brings her in. When she hugs her she feels Yves' clothing a bit wet. Assuming it was sweat she asks "Did you run here?" "No it just started to raining a little." "Rain?" Chuu was making sure she heard Yves right it couldn't rain that would mean no picnic. "Yeah I think it's gonna start raining a lot later." Yves says walking into the kitchen that's when she spotted the picnic basket. She realized why Chuu reacted that way. "Oh no." She says looking back at Chuu who threw herself on the couch. Yves walks over to her and pats her head. She didn't want Chuu to be bummed out so she came up with an idea. "If you want we can just have a picnic in the middle of the living room?" Chuu looks at her and nods right away. She dashed to the kitchen while Yves moved some furniture out of the way. She brought some cushions and blankets and Chuu brought the food. Although it wasn't outside the whole point of the picnic was something Chuu arranged to spend time with her girlfriend. "Alright go change though your clothes are all wet." Chuu tells Yves she kisses her and leaves to change. She comes back wearing some casual clothes but still looking really nice. Chuu was taking pictures but once seeing Yves she sets her phone down and impatiently motions for her to sit down. Yves smiles and takes a seat. Watching Chuu happily pour her a drink puts her at ease. "Look I got all of our favorite snacks!" Chuu cheers tossing snacks everywhere while Yves laughed at the cutie's excitement. This girl seriously made her so weak. Yves needed this her schedule had been so busy and she barely had anytime to relax. "Thank you for everything." Yves pouted. "Aw you're welcome." Chuu loved when Yves would turn into a softy. Even if Chuu was the baby in the relationship she still wanted to protect Yves. After eating they lay down in front of their window. Watching the rain fall and the stars shine was something the couple hadn't done before. "The rain looks so pretty doesn't it?" Says Chuu. Although being bummed out it rained at first she was starting to love the sight. "Yeah but you know what's prettier?" Yves responds. Chuu stays silent waiting for a response. "...me!" Yves says. Chuu playfully hits her and laughs. "I'm joking you know it's you." She places kisses on Chuu's squishy cheeks while holding Chuu's pocket size self. Both showing every bit of affection to each other. If their friends were here they'd make fun of the two girls for being so cheesy. Good thing they were alone and the night was all theirs to enjoy.