hyewon

Olivia had finally asked Gowon to be her girlfriend. They'd been officially dating for over two weeks things were still new and they hadn't told anyone. When they went out with the other girls they had to pretend to be friends. The girls where used to them always sitting together since they had a strong connection since they first met. Still though pretending to not like each other was tiresome. In the dorms they shared a room but Chuu and Yves were also there a lot so they didn't have all the time in the world with each other. One day most of the girls went out to eat somewhere the only ones who stayed were Gowon, Olivia, and Yeojin who is usually in her own little world. The two other girls decide to stay in the living room. "Hey Gowon?" Olivia whispers. Gowon looks at her with a raised brow. Olivia kisses her really fast. Gowon giggles and playfully hits Olivia. "You're gonna get us caught." She whispers. "What are you guys whispering about?" Yeojin says leaving her room. "Huh? Nothing." Gowon plays it off looking back at the tv. "Yeojin you watch too many cartoons I think you're starting to hear voices." Olivia teases. "What!! No way!" Yeojin shouts before going back into her room. The girls laugh at her reaction. Olivia puts her arm over Gowon and kisses her. "Let's just go to our room before Yeojin comes back." They run to their room and shut the door. Gowon grabs her laptop and brings it to the bed. All the lights are turned off except from the light coming from the laptop. Olivia hugged Gowon close to her. All she wanted to do was spend time with her, cuddle her, shower her with kisses, and share good memories. She wasn't even watching whatever was on the laptop the whole time she was just admiring Gowon. Gowon was the softest person in Olivia's world she felt so lucky to have her. She suddenly started placing small kisses all over Gowon's face "What's this for." Gowon starts giggling. "Shhh." Olivia says continuing to kiss her. "My turn!" Gowon exclaims. She kisses Olivia all over her face giggling in between kisses. Just like she made Olivia happy Olivia also made her happy. Gowon's laugh made Olivia laugh. She then placed a big kiss on Olivia's lips. It instantly comes to a stop by the sound of the door. It's Yeojin... "Unnies I- oh" The girls quickly pull away from each other and look at Yeojin. "I'm sorry please don't kill me I just found a puzzle we could all put together." She looks away. "YEOJIN!!" Olivia yells feeling embarrassed. No one had seen Olivia be all lovey dovey like that and for Yeojin to be the one who caught her was worse. Yeojin runs fearing for her life. The girls leave their room and see Yeojin playing with the puzzle in the living room she looks up at them. "Yeojin next time please knock." Gowon says and her face starts turning a bit pink. "Yes you're right I wasn't thinking i'm sorry and don't worry I won't tell I promise." She says with her hands on her head. Gowon nods. They both agree to help Yeojin with her puzzle and quickly forget about the embarrassing thing that just happened.