chuuves

Chuu finally got home from work. Today was an exhausting day. From the moment she woke up she just wasn't feeling it. She takes her shoes off and goes straight to her comfy couch. "Baby you're home." She hears her girlfriend's voice. Chuu responds by groaning. When Yves saw Chuu she immediately knew something was wrong. "Aw did you have a bad day sweetie." Yves says sitting on the couch. She lets Chuu rest her head on her lap. Chuu nods. Yves frowns Chuu was a human sunshine so seeing her sad hurt her. She kisses Chuu's head. "Don't worry i'll try to cheer you up." Yves gets up and heads to the their room. She goes back and forth bringing blankets, pillows, plushies etc into the living room. Chuu finally realizes what Yves is doing. She starts sitting up and Yves smiles knowing this is gonna make Chuu happy. After a while of setting everything she brought it was finally finished. "Pillow fort!!" Chuu jumps up and hugs Yves who invites her in. Yves leaves to prepare a bag of popcorn and some drinks. She comes back into the fort. "How'd you know this would cheer me up?" Chuu says all jumpy. "I know you too well you're a baby." Yves laughs and suggests they should watch a movie. Just to make things better Yves lets Chuu pick the movie she picks a romance one and they watch it. Every now and then a sad scene would happen causing Chuu to cry or almost cry. Yves had to keep hugging her and kissing her just so she wouldn't cry. By the end of the movie Chuu was a sobbing mess. Yes they were happy tears but nonetheless a sobbing mess. When Chuu finally calmed down they snuggled inside their pillow fort. Just like that they fell asleep holding each other.