lipsoul

It was late into the night Kim Lip and Jinsoul decided to stay a bit more in the practice room for some choreography practice. "Why isn't Choerry with us." Kim Lip complains. Jinsoul laughs "She already practices at home it's better for her to get all the rest she can." Jinsoul hands Kim Lip a water bottle. "Also don't you wanna be alone with me." Jinsoul winks. Kim Lip almost chokes on her water. "Don't start." Kim Lip said to which Jinsoul replies by laughing. Jinsoul sits down for a while while Kim Lip practices in front of the mirrors. "Jeez Kim Lip you're such a perfectionist." Jinsoul says as she watches Kim Lip's moves. "The performance has to be memorable for orbits doesn't it?" Not looking away from the mirror. Jinsoul agrees "Hey speaking of perfection how are you?" She smiles and Kim Lip stops she can't help but smile "Weirdo are you smiling?" Jinsoul asks almost in disbelief. "Shut up." Kim Lip says getting back to dancing. Jinsoul gets up and walks to Kim Lip. She notices and turns around. "How come you never flirt back?" Jinsoul frowns "I mean you hug me and stuff but you never use pick up lines the way I do." Kim Lip was surprised Jinsoul's question was awkward and she was saying it like it was a normal thing to ask. "Um.." Kim Lip isn't able to find any words. "Do you not like me?" She asks Lip who again stays silent. Jinsoul sighs, goes back to where she was and pulls her phone out. Lip can't help but feel bad secretly she liked when Jinsoul flirted with her but she felt awkward doing it back. She felt awkward talking about her feelings in general but right now she had no choice. Lip walks towards Jinsoul. "Jinsoul of course I... like you." Jinsoul shakes her head "You only say things like that when i'm upset." She doesn't look away from her phone and doesn't notice Kim Lip approaching her "Well would I do something like this." Kim Lip was gonna kiss Jinsoul's cheek but Jinsoul curiously faced Kim Lip they ended up kissing on the lips. "AHH!" Kim Lip yells and quickly stands up "Woah Lippie." Jinsoul teases. "I was gonna kiss your cheek don't get the wrong idea." Jinsoul can't help but laugh she had never seen Kim Lip this red at this point she looked like a tomato. "You liked it though didn't you?" Jinsoul smiled. "W-what?" Jinsoul runs towards her causing Kim Lip to run away. Jinsoul starts chasing her around the practice room. Since they were already practicing they got tired quickly. Kim Lip stopped running and Jinsoul hugged her causing them to fall to the floor. They were facing the ceiling catching their breathe. "I liked it." Kim Lip softly admits. Jinsoul then turns over "Me too." She kisses Kim Lip on the cheek and helps her up. They go back to practicing every now and then glancing at each other and hiding their smiles.