chuuves

(A quick update I miss writing these one shots!)

Sooyoung had already met the bright girl and loved her personality. Her positiveness is exactly what she needed. They were both trainees for Loona and Sooyoung had a dance evaluation with 5 other trainees the next day. There was a lot of pressure since who ever got the most points would win their spot as Loona's 9th girl. Everything was happening so quickly it was hard to believe her dreams could possible be coming true.  At the same time she was terrified the other trainees were in her rank as well. She worried a lot thinking she could mess up and lose it all. Luckily she had Jiwoo another trainee who was gonna have an evaluation with other trainees. Sooyoung called Jiwoo hoping her worries would leave her. "Helloooo!" The cheerful girl said causing Sooyoung to smile almost instantly. "Hey Jiwoo I'm sorry if i'm intruding-" "Nonsense! What's up Sooyoungie.?" Sooyoung thought about her words for a while. She wanted to talk but hated rambling. "I'm just worried about tomorrow's evaluation..." She sighed into her phone. Jiwoo knew how much this meant for Sooyoung. "Sooyoung I've seen you dance and I've heard you sing. You practice hard and I promise it'll all be worth it tomorrow when you win." She was right Sooyoung practiced a lot and already was already a respected member of her dance team at school. But doubtful thoughts don't just leave the mind like that. Sooyoung's mind was constantly picking fights with her. "Aren't you worried for your evaluation Jiwoo?" She asked. "Well yeah but if I'm worried I'll just practice more till I'm content with what I've done. Even if I don't get the spot I know I'll walk out of there with a good experience and plenty of friends." Sooyoung was amazed at Jiwoo's positive thinking. There was no such thing as darkness for that girl she'd be able to brighten up any void. Her words did stick with Sooyoung. She practiced more till she wasn't thinking much about the evaluation and more so on the way her body moved to the music. After practicing she took a shower, ate, then headed to sleep since she needed a good amount of sleep to dance well. After Sooyoung woke up and headed to where the evaluation would be taking place. Once she entered she saw the other trainees and their families. Sooyoung was the only one who didn't have any company. She would've brought her mom but her mom wasn't too happy about the girl becoming an idol. As she sat down she heard a familiar voice. "Sooyoungie!" It was Jiwoo. She smiled and hugged the taller girl. "Sorry I'm late I stopped by the store to get this..." She pulls out some chocolates. "Tadaaa... For later though." She said in a scolding manner before putting them back in her bag. "I didn't even know you were coming." "Oh I didn't tell you?" Jiwoo laughs before scratching her head she was sure she told Sooyoung. After Jiwoo had shown up Sooyoung was feeling less on edge and even went over some choreography with Jiwoo. The trainees were called in one by one for the evaluation and it was finally Sooyoung's turn. Not too much time passed before Sooyoung came back to the room Jiwoo was in. She had a straight face and seemed stiff. "Sooyoung?" Jiwoo said extending her arm to take a hold so Sooyoung's hand. "I don't think I did bad but I think I could've done way better." Jiwoo frowned. She wished she could hand Sooyoung her positivity but for now all she could do is give her words of encouragement and hope that was enough. "I'm sure you did great. Even if you don't win this evaluation you still have a chance." It was true this was a spot for the 9th member. There was still 3 empty slots but that'd be difficult and Sooyoung just wanted to debut as soon as possible. She wasn't exactly a patient person when it came to competition. The last trainee then came back and after that the judge entered the room. She properly introduced herself first. Then got to the evaluation. "Hello everyone thank you all for your hard work. I've seen a lot of talented girls but sadly I can only choose one. This specific trainee I could just see the amount of practice through the dance. She really has the charm of a real idol... Ha Sooyoung congratulations!" She said and began to clap. Sooyoung gasped and looked straight at Jiwoo who hugged her. The other trainees weren't happy but they respected the choice they'd seen Sooyoung's dancing for themselves. Some came over to congratulate Sooyoung but Sooyoung was mostly paying attention to Jiwoo. She was probably even more excited about it than Sooyoung herself. Sooyoung went over to talk to the judge a bit about when everything would start and her schedule. Her and Jiwoo finally left the building super excited. "Here." Jiwoo said with a chocolate in her hand she fed it to Sooyoung. "I'm sooooo proud of you!" Jiwoo kissed Sooyoung on her cheek Sooyoung then kissed the smaller girl on her forehead. "I love you Jiwoo thank you for everything." They hugged it out for a while and headed to a nearby restaurant to celebrate.