Arrival At The Seaport

~{Author's Pre-Notes}~

(A Mimikyu jumps out of a green pipe) Ya-hoo! It's me! Ya-boy, author-sama! Back at it again with another new chapter of art. In this episode of pokemon, a problem with Galar? A problem with our best model? A new pokemo- Wait, I'm getting deja vu. Oh well, time to see for ourselves how our precious boy continues in his adventure to become the champion he wants to be! (Jumps into a standard Mario Kart) See ya afterword! VROOM VROOM! (Speeds off)

_____________________________________

~{Hulbury- 6:23PM}~

The ocean water reflected orange from the sun as it started to go down. Victor came out of a tunnel under a bridge and into the bustling seaport town that was Hulbury. The first thing he saw was a pokemon center and a seafood restaurant up ahead under the light of the evening sky.

He felt tired for the day, having been fighting so many Rainbow Rocket Grunts, helping many pokemon earlier, and then even fighting Hop. He knew that Gloria was already in Hulbury still since Hop said that she should be starting her gym battle right now, so he decided to send her a text to meet him somewhere nearby after she finished.

Victor was pulling out his phone to do just that when he caught sight of a group of people standing around talking excitingly to someone.

"Wait a second, is that...?" Victor recognized Chairman Rose within the group, the man happily signing autographs with his calm smile while his secretary Oleana stood beside him looking rather annoyed.

He slowly approached the group, listening in as he heard many people asking for Rose's autograph.

"He sure is popular."

Chairman Rose chuckled as he signed a few more things before Oleana stepped between him and the group of town people.

"Oh, if I remember correctly..." Victor thought as he recognized the tall, slender woman wearing a lab coat and red blouse. "That's his secretary, right?"

Oleana raised her hand to halt the crowd around her and her boss.

"Our sincerest apologies. The chairman is quite busy at the moment and we have to be on our way, so please disperse." She demanded rather calmly.

"Ehhhh? Aw, just a little longer." One of the females of the crowd said.

"Please, leave, now." Oleana said with a more menacing glare than before.

"O-Okay then... See you later chairman!" The same female in the crowd nervously waved.

Everyone else nervously followed suit and rushed away.

"Oh come now, I can still do a few more autographs! Maybe I could even give out a few league cards!" Chairman Rose tried to call to them.

"No, you can't. We're here for business." Oleana sighed.

"But chasing them off like that... Aren't you being too harsh Oleana? We need to support our fans." Rose answered as he adjusted his tie.

"You can support your fans by actually doing your work."

Rose awkwardly laughed, "Er, what were we working on again?"

Oleana facepalmed, "We just came to check the progress of Hulbury and to see if the power spot has changed at all in energy level."

Rose put a finger up as he remembered, "Ah yes, we must ensure nothing has changed at all in any town of our beloved region! It would be devastating if any of them ran out of Dynamax energy such as-"