The Beauty of The Waves

~{Author's Pre-Notes}~

(A Mimikyu steps out of an animal crossing house)

Heyo! Pikaboo here! Just wanted to say something before you start reading! I wanted to have this whole chapter for Nessa and then wanted the next chapter to move on to the gym battle, but there was a lot more written than I had expected to write, so this chapter and the next will be like a part one and part two thing. Then the chapter after will probably move on to her gym battle.

But there is something even more important that I have to say, and that is...

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! (House blows up with confetti and streamers)

WOOHOO! 19 years old! One more year closer to death! So I wanted to take this day to thank all of you readers once again for choosing to read this fic and comment on it, it means so much to me. And not just that, but to celebrate with you guys, I released a chapter of this AND of my other fanfiction, To Be A Hero! Check it out if you're a fan of My Hero Academia! But this birthday is already great so far! Not only do I get oreo cookies and cream cake, but I got an episode of pokemon Twilight Wings released with it!? And this is episode is about Allister, the precious boy who I relate to WAY more than you know!? He even uses my favorite typing of ghosts!

But anyway, once again thanks to everyone who takes time out of their day to read my fic, love you guys.

Now back to the chapter!

(Turns back to blown up house)

Hm, guess I should fix that first.

~{Pikaboo73- July 3, 2020}~

____________________________________

~{Hulbury-9:16AM}~

Victor had been disappointed that he wasn't able to face Nessa since she wasn't at her gym, but the moment he saw the Gym Leader herself right beside him at the Hulbury Lighthouse, he immediately cheered up with a bright smile.

"Hi, Nessa!"

Nessa stared at the boy that her bestie had told her about, looking rather puzzled as she examined him.

"Wow, I was bummed when I heard that you might be gone for a while, but I didn't expect to meet you so soon!" Victor beamed.

Nessa felt her previous worries get placed on hold as her curiosity replaced it, the young adult grinning as she removed herself from the railing she had been sulking on.

"Oh? So this is the famous Victor I've heard so much about?" She giggled.

"Eh? I'm not that famous to have so much information spread about me, am I?" Victor awkwardly chuckled, not really excited thinking about that.

Nessa circled around the boy with a slight, close-lipped smile. "Well, I don't know how much everyone else knows about you, besides the fact that you've been endorsed by Leon, but what I know I've heard from Sonia."

"Oh god, don't tell me Sonia told Nessa weird things like what my mom told her?" Victor deadpanned.

"Erm... What did she-?"

Nessa put a sudden finger to his lips while forming a mischievous smile.

"Shhh... Se-cret~" she giggled, knowing that she probably shouldn't share the information Sonia said about Victor's mother and her 'encouragement.'