6

for weeks, the pair carry on their 'meetings', trying to be all secretive about it, blissfully unaware of how mad their friends were. mad that they were so happy with each other, but they fucked it up. mad that they couldn't see their feelings for each other. mad that they would never admit it.

for the 'meetings', the pair would often spend the day together, whether it be filming videos, or going to the gym or whatever else. they had gained a bit of a routine. first they'd spend the day together, then they'd have a chilled evening together, either at home or at a local bar; and then they'd go back to her apartment and shag. when they were at parties, she had a tell. she would always crack her neck and the pair would leave and head back to her apartment.

with each day that past, the pair would find themselves looking forward more to the day of spending time together than the actual end event. with the fans loving their banter in second channel videos, making them more driven to film them. plus, it was an excuse for her to see him, and vice versa.

fuck. she liked him, didn't she?

text to: tobsjzl
you were right. congrats x

he was over at her flat, as they were going to the gym together. when she was showering, he took the opportunity to go and have some fun of his own on her account. he started streaming, noticing she had left her phone on the counter.

h- HEY GUYS AND WELCOME TO MY SECOND CHANNEL, MOREBIRCHY. 

h- now, i see all your comments already being like, 'oh thank god, mads is gone.' or 'finally. the funny one is back.' and honestly you need to stop, it's just not fair. cut the girl some slack. it's hard for her being unfunny.

he shakes his head, trying to stop himself smiling at the thought of the girl.

h- anyways, so today. mads is having a shower but she takes about 3 hours so i have enough time. she left her phone on the side so you can join me in hacking her twitter. also, she hadn't consented to this whatsoever. so if i die, you know where to look.

new tweet from: @/birchy
@/birchy can't lie, a part of me really wants to get with @/wroetoshaw :)
100k likes 5k comments 10k retweets

h- that'll piss her off nicely.

@/birchy and @/wroetoshaw liked a tweet
@/sdmn.fan HARRY AND MADS ARE SO CUTE AH 🥺

new tweet from: birchy
@/birchy would you guys like an original song? got a few ideas...
10k likes 6k comments 2k retweets

h- she's going to hate me for that, serves her right.

m- harry? what's this?

she says, walking into the room, having thrown on harry's sidemenclothing hoodie to cover herself up, completely unaware to how happy the fans would be about this.

i mean she's wearing his hoodie. #gOaLs

h- just filming for my second channel, mate.

m- right. you're a bellend, stop streaming and come on.

h- bye guys, shop sidemenclothing. all the best, stay in touch. mwah!

he says in a mocking way, trying to get a reaction.

"you're a prick. y'know that?" she says, shaking her head at what he had tweeted.

"just entertaining your fans. see how many people want an original song?"

he knew how beautiful her voice was, and knew she could be amazing if she wrote her own songs. she just needed a nudge in the right direction.

"we'll see." she adds, grabbing her stuff for the gym. she wanted nothing more than to make an original song but just didn't have enough belief in herself. jack has always told her she was shit, and she'd started to believe it too.

a/n FILLER