17

"morning." harry's croaky morning voice whispers in mads' ear, reminding her that the night before wasn't just an alcohol infused dream.

she rolled over and pulled him into a kiss, wanting nothing more than to just stay there in each other's company.

"so, how do we go about hiding this then?" she asks, not wanting to have the whole group know about their activities the night before.

walking downstairs on her own and making her way to the kitchen, mads left the room first. a smile playing on her face as she sported harry's t-shirt as her cover up.

"have a nice night?" katie asks with a smirk, causing mads to freeze. she wasn't shocked katie knew, she was shocked that she seemed so calm.

"i did. how was yours? saw you met a guy at the bar, wander what your boyfriend has to say about that." mads replies with a fake smile, passive aggression lacing her voice.

"not much i'm guessing, as he had your tongue in his mouth the whole night." katie states, bluntly.

"you cheated on him. how is this my fault?" mads says, biting her lip to stop herself from shouting.

"oh, please. stop the act."

before she can reply, a fist comes at her face. a punch from katie right between the eyes. sending her falling to the floor.

everything went black.

"what the fuck, katie?" harry shouts, running over to help the fallen girl.

"oh hey, baby. she was shouting at me." katie says, trying to play the victim.

"that's no reason to punch her?" he says, holding the girl tight.

"sorry. i overreacted." she shrugs, walking up to their room to get herself ready.

harry takes a look down at the girl in his arms as she slowly comes back to consciousness.

"you okay?" talia says, handing the girl a bag of frozen peas to put on her nose.

"i'm fine, t. i deserve it." she says shakily.

"no you don't. you didn't do anything, this is an issue between me and her." harry reassures her, getting up and going to his room to finish packing.

"so, how was last night then?" katie asks coldly.

"good. how was yours? how's the guy?" he replies just as icily.

"wouldn't know. didn't catch his name."

"wow."

"anyways, i thought now would be a great time to let you know. i'm going to be staying in ibiza a bit longer."

"have a nice time. just thought i'd let you know, you wont have a boyfriend when you get back."

"what?"

"i'm breaking up with you." he says, taking his bags and leaving the room.

the group left the villas behind, completely unaware that they would be taking all the drama with them.

"not to put a downer on everything, but i think you guys should check twitter." talia says awkwardly, showing her phone to the pair.

trending in the uk:
wroetoshaw

@/birchy new video out now, an acoustic version of my new song 'stained glass' 🤍
10k likes 4k retweets 10k comments
|
@/w2sfan
sket 🥱
200k likes 50k retweets 10k comments
|
@/w2sfan4
how could you do that to harry and katie?
200k likes 50k retweets 10k comments

@/keemstar new photos of @/wroetoshaw and @/birchy released. not looking like much of a 'drunken mistake' now, is it?
-5 media attachments-
200k likes 50k retweets 10k comments

"shit." the pair both said in unison, foreseeing the shitstorm that was to come.

a/n so this book now has 2k reads? thanks ig but you're all delusional. the ending is a bit rushed as i've gone off the idea of wattpad but still thought i should finish :)