24

mads had posted a small video of the guernsey sea on her instagram story, to let people know she was alive. this only fuelled more rumours and excitement amongst the fans.

@/birchy.fan mads posted on her instagram story. she's alive 🖤🖤
10k likes 4k retweets 8k replies

@/birchymads @/birchy is in guernsey. does this mean she's there with harry??
15k likes 2k retweets 10k replies

"oh my god. can i not just post one thing without people speculating?" mads sighs in frustration. the thought of just saying 'fuck it' and deleting everything was growing more and more tempting by the day.

it was their last day in guernsey as mads had a recording session with talia the next day, so the pair had decided just to spend the day together by the beach with harry's siblings.

looking at herself in the mirror, a small smile grew on mads' face. she had managed to put on a little bit of weight and so her cheeks didn't look quite so hollow anymore. she was still tiny, but just not as scarily tiny as she was before, which is always a bonus. her white bikini showed off her sunkissed skin as she threw on some sandals and headed out the door.

harrys mum smiled seeing how happy this girl was making her son. she was beginning to worry about his welfare when he was with katie as she could just tell he wasn't happy. but now, seeing him smile and laugh with mads, all of that worry was gone.

at first, she felt like a proper 'wag', watching her boyfriend and his brother jump into the sea as she just lazed on the rocks with rosie, chatting away about whatever came to mind. but then, unexpectedly harry pulled her into the water, forcing her to come in with him.

"you're such a bellend." she laughs while trying to regain herself after being pulled into the freezing sea.

rosie and josh watched on in awe. seeing their brother smile like this had become rare and so when he did, they knew it was mads that was making him this way.

rosie shared a photo to her instagram story of the sea, completely forgetting to check the full photo as she captured the couple mid-kiss in the corner. luckily the lighting made it so they were only silhouettes, so no fans would know it was them unless they really zoomed in.

@/sdmnupdates the countdown to jj v logan is on. 10 days left 🥊🇬🇧
5k likes 2k retweets 1k replies

@/birchyfan is that mads and harry in the corner of rosie's story? or am i just imagining things?
2k likes 500 retweets 1k replies
|
@/birchy.mads it's too dark i couldn't tell tbh. could just be anyone.

how many close calls were the two of them going to have before someone caught on?