30

the pair sat at mads' desk, this time sat on separate chairs as they prepared themselves to film a new video for her second channel. it had finally reached the point where they were too far deep to hide from it anymore, especially with keem's latest tweet compiling all the 'evidence' there was that they were together. they had decided reacting to a 'couples' type video would be the best way to announce it, nothing too over the top or staged as that would just be uncomfortable to film.

"ready?" harry asks.

"as ready as i'll ever be." she laughs nervously, pressing record on her camera as she loads up the video.

"alright guys, it's morebirchy and welcome to myself and wroetoshaw react to jubilee videos." she shouts, causing harry to cover his ears and wince at the noise level.
"now, i know you've all seen the title and the thumbnail, and well..."

"surprise, you've been jibaited. it was all for views." harry says, pushing her chair away and forcing her out of shot.

"you bellend. i'm titling this, 'live footage of me getting abused by my boyfriend,' now." she laughs, once again faking offence from the boy's teasing.

"oh my god, no. im joking guys, i love her very much." he says, grabbing the girl's hand and pulling her into a hug to prove to the viewers that he was joking. turning to look at him and cupping his chin with her hand, she 'awes' in response. neither of them were overly romantic with each other, and so when they were, would laugh it off so as not to make it awkward.

"anyways. so yeah, i'm here with my boyfriend and we're going to be trying to spot the fake couple out of these people. before any comments start saying 'oh you two are copying talia and simon', simon and talia copied us, okay? #salia is cancelled." she jokes, composing herself and focusing back onto the video.

"i think i'll be class at this, y'know. i mean, i've been faking it for months." harry jokes, starting the video on her screen with a smirk.

mads' mouth falls open. "right, we're renaming this. this is now our breakup video." she jokes back, flipping the blond boy off.

finally managing to start the video, they both give their first impression of which couple they thought were faking it.

"when's our anniversary then? come on, prove to the viewers at home that we are actually a real couple." mads says, pausing the video and turning to harry with a knowing smile. she knew he wouldn't remember it, which would make it all the better.