25

new notification from: instagram
@/taliamar is live now with @/birchy

today was the day 'dear society' was to be released. talia and mads had met up at her apartment to stream together and promote the song, as well as to announce their gig they were doing after la. it was nothing major, just mads, talia and sarah coming on and singing a few of their songs in a small venue in london.

retweeted by @/birchy
@/taliamar #dearsociety out now! @/birchy 🤍
50k likes 10k retweets 10k replies

@/tobjizzle welcome back @/birchy! go stream #dearsociety x
50k likes 10k retweets 10k replies

@/birchyfan AHH THE NEW SONG IS INSANE. WELCOME BACK MADS 🖤
5k likes 1k retweets 1k replies
|
@/birchy thank u bby 🖤
@/birchyfan no way. oh my god i love u so much.
@/birchy aww you're so sweet. love you too angel x

mads scrolled through her phone, taking in everyone's reaction to the songs release. it was nice to see there was some people still there for her, no matter what anyone else said.

harry was in hawaii at the time the song released, much to his disappointment. still wanting to support his girlfriend, he did a subtle promotion tweet.

@/wroetoshaw my playlist atm:
when the sun goes down- arctic monkeys
sweater weather - the neighbourhood
don't let the devil take another day- stereophonics
oxygen- catfish and the bottlemen
dear society - birchy and talia mar
reckon you should give them all a listen ;)
100k likes 10k retweets 50k replies
|
@/sdmn.fan we love a supportive boyfriend 😍
@/wroetoshaw @/sdmn.fan *friend x

she was brought back to the real world with a knock on her apartment door, unexpectedly.

"delivery for a miss madison birch?" the delivery man says, holding a large box.

taking the box from him and laying it on the table, mads was very nervous. understandably so, as a massive box as unexpected delivery isn't something to cheer about most of the time. inside the box was a bunch of beautiful white roses with a note, reading:
'sorry i couldn't be there for the big party tonight. your song is pretty good, bellend. so proud of you and t. i love you, haz x'

mads paused reading the last bit. 'i love you' had been the three words she'd been waiting to hear for a very long time. she had known she was in love with him for a while, and to see him say he felt the same way was insane.

she took a photo of the roses in front of her and put it on her instagram story, making sure to cover up his name on the note to keep them private. she captioned it 'i love you <3' to show her appreciation, as well as giving the fans a small tease. she didn't mind them knowing she was in a relationship, they just didn't want anyone to know it was with each other.

the party couldn't go on too late due to the group all having to catch a flight the next day for the big fight, but it was still a good night. once again, the party had a colour theme, only this time, it was white and not blue. everyone came in white clothes, with it all looking very love island-esque.

the beat of one of the various new edm songs filled the stratford club as the group walked in, already slightly tipsy. many rounds of cocktails and different liquor shots were drank throughout the evening, due to their conscious minds being overrun by alcohol fuelled adrenaline.

by midnight, everyone had just about managed to get home safely, completely unbeknownst to the hangovers they were going to have to catch a flight with.