18

mads lay there in her room, staring at the comments on her last video. never had she had that much hate in her life. she was being branded as a 'sket', as a 'homewrecker' and then other people were resorting to just straight up bullying her. tormenting every little detail on her body. every one of them sending her deeper into hysterics. this had been going on for a week since ibiza, and she just couldn't take it anymore. she hadn't spoken to anyone in a week: she hadn't uploaded, she hadn't tweeted and she hadn't spoken to anyone. no one, not talia, not tobi, not harry.

the new sidemen video had just been uploaded and the boys were doing their usual thing of checking the response together on facetime.

there was a few comments relating to the actual video, but the rest were just ripping into harry. the boys tried to support him as much as possible, but he just felt guilty. the tweets were even worse, with the 'stans' brandishing him with many slurs and degrading names, as well as sharing pictures of the sidemen with him cut out.

"guys, i'm going to need a break from this. i can't have this hate brought over to the sidemen channel. i can't do that to you guys." harry sighs.

the boys all gave sympathetic nods and replies as harry left the call. the boys were his brothers so he couldn't put that kind of hate on them.

to try and distract himself from everything, he went onto mads' channel and watched her newest video. her unreal singing was being drowned out by the hate in the comments. she was getting it worse than him, and that just wasn't fair. he knew he could brush the hate off, but he also knew she wasn't as strong. and this would really be getting to her.

remembering no one had spoken to her in a week, a sinking feeling fills his lungs.

he had to see her.