Chapter 6 - Didn't Need Mr. Shaggins Tonight

Rose's POV:

Ugh! Stupid Christian!

There I was, laying in Dimitri's luscious, muscular arms, feeling the warmth of his hard yet supple body all around me, his arms wrapped around my waist. And his huge rock-solid erection flush pressed like a brand up against my back. Good God, that thing must have been half the length of my spine. The longer-term relationship really was the important thing here and I really didn't want to just end up fooling around and turning this into a one-and-done thing, but I knew in that instant that if he made a move, I was not going to stop him. And I knew in that instant that he wanted to make a move.

But then Christian had to walk in. After we squared everything away with him, Lissa grabbed an overnight bag from her room and then Christian and Lissa went back to Christian's house for the night. Finally, I was back in Dimitri's arms again, the movie playing.

I will always love The Princess Bride. It has been my favorite movie by a wide margin from every other movie I have ever seen since the day I first saw it. But I've also seen it over twenty times and at that moment, there was nothing about that or any other movie that could hold my attention in that room.

Dimitri's big, warm, callused hands began moving their way up my stomach. He tried - mostly successfully, if I hadn't been so keenly aware of his presence - to be subtle about it the first time, right before Christian arrived, but he was less subtle this second time. After a callus on his hand snagged the fabric of my shirt a couple of times, he let his hand slide under the bottom hem of my shirt, all intimations of subtlety completely abandoned, then let his hands begin their journey back up.

Within moments, I could feel his fingertips at the base of each of my breasts. I took a deep breath as I felt his hand rise and begin cupping me. He let out a harsh hiss as his thumbs brushed over each of my nipples, his touch causing them to stiffen. As his hands continued squeezing and massaging my breasts, his thumbs circling over my nipples, he leaned in and began kissing my neck. The heat from his mouth on the sensitive spot just under my ear caused a shiver of excitement.

So close to my ear, I could hear how hard he was breathing and my own breathing began to match his. Dimitri captured my earlobe in his mouth, running his tongue along the edge. He gently nipped on my earlobe as his fingers began gently pinching and tugging at my hardened peaks.

I was panting now.

One of Dimitri's hands stayed on one of my breasts while the other began to venture lower along my stomach. I knew what was coming next and nothing could have made me stop him, but I even surprised myself when I was unzipping my shorts and dragging them and my panties down a few seconds later. I sat up, pulling my tank top over my head to give him completely unfettered access. I hadn't been naked in front of a man since Jesse - before all of the cheating.

At this point, I think I was completely willing to have sex with Dimitri. The long haul sounded great and he seemed like a wonderful guy, so I hoped he was more than just a one-and-done, but it'd been a long time since I'd been touched by a man - and despite our two years together, Jesse had never made me come. I'm not the kind of girl to sleep around, but if I'm honest with myself, half the reason I agreed to Lissa and I renting the house out here this summer was in the hopes that I could get laid. I'd never felt the sexual chemistry I had felt with Dimitri with anyone else, especially not Jesse.

As I eased back into the cradle of his legs, the erection that was somewhat noticeable before became inescapably noticeable, pressed rigid against my bare spine, throbbing and stiff. His arms circled back around my naked body, one hand returning to my breast and the other slowly meandering down my stomach into the juncture of my thighs.