Chapter 20- Hot Car

As soon as I put on the sleep mask, visions danced in my head of sexual things Rose could be doing to me while blindfolded. Even after everything that went wrong last night, If it came down to doing sexual things, I was pretty sure that I would let her do anything she wanted to me, but I wasn't going to let her know that just yet.

Rose asked me, "You can't see out of it, can you?"

"No. What is the mask for?" I asked her.

"So you don't know where we're going until we get there, Comrade."

"So, it's not a kinky sex thing?" I asked.

"Do you want it to be?" she replied. I could almost hear the apprehension in her voice, "Because after last night, I thought maybe you wouldn't want to ..." she trailed off.

"Roza," I told her, "I told you my feelings for you last night. I'm not uncomfortable with the idea of being intimate with you, at all. But I want it to be about 'us' and not about something else. And I don't want to take advantage when you're drunk or emotionally vulnerable."

"Really, Comrade?" she asked.

I reached out my hand for where I knew her knee would be and placed it on her leg. "Really." After a few moments, I added, "But I'd still prefer my first time be somewhere private. And not in a car."

Rose chuckled lightly. "I think that can be arranged," she said.

In that moment, Roza's husky voice had never sounded sexier. I wanted her. I had no idea what she planned for tonight, but I knew we'd be outdoors and other people were involved. I also knew that Rose wasn't sure when she had made the plans if I was willing to be close to her or not. I wasn't planning to have sex in the car, but I was sure that there were boundaries we'd already crossed that I wanted to cross again. Immediately.

"Are we going to be in the car for a while?" I asked her.

"Actually, yeah," said Rose, "It's about twenty minutes from here."

I trailed my hand up her silky thigh. I had stared at her body enough times that - even blindfolded - I had a pretty good idea of where my fingers were heading. When I reached the hem of her shorts, I ran my fingers across the length of the fabric. "If you wanted, Roza, I could pick up where I left off before the garlic bread came last night now. I suppose you might have to pull over and remove something first, though. And I could probably use some guidance as to how to do things."

"Where you left off before the bread came?" she asked, "Now that I'm the one concentrating instead of you?"

"If that's okay with you, I mean," I told her.

Roza's reply was breathy as she said, "It's more than okay."

A few moments later, I felt the car pull over onto the shoulder and come to a stop. The engine shut off, I heard the click of a seatbelt, and Rose placed my hand back in my own lap. I heard some rustling and the squeak of the leather of her seat. I tried to put my hand back on Rose's knee, but she pushed it away.

"One second, Comrade," Rose said, "I need my shorts around my ankles so that I can pull them back on later."

"You're going to be naked from the waist down, except for some shorts around your ankles?" I asked her.

"Don't be silly," she told me, "I wasn't going to try to unfasten the straps on those shoes. Those things were a bitch to get on in the first place."

Knowing her center was completely bare in the car, just feet away from me, I could already feel my shorts tightening around my growing member and realized that this would be another exercise in control for me, since it would have to be all about her body. "Let me know when you're ready," I told her.