Chapter 7 - Sweet Dreams

My jean shorts and underwear were around my ankles as I kissed her beautiful lips. Her lips were everything I'd imagined and more and her soft hand felt incredible gripping my dick so hard, stroking it up and down.

Rose pulled off her giant St. Vladimir's Basketball t-shirt, revealing her beautiful body - completely naked - and pushed me down onto her bed, my legs trapped in place by the jean shorts and boxer briefs around my ankles. I grabbed Rose's beautiful breasts as she leaned in and began giving my shaft giant licks, like some sort of long lollipop. I pinched her nipples as I had seen her do to herself that night, earning a moan of pleasure from her. My dick lurched to attention even more at that lovely sound.

Rose used her tongue to draw slow circles around the head, then began flicking her tongue back and forth over the slit. Her tongue moved lightning fast, in repeated quick little flicks sending sparks through my whole body.

I couldn't hold back the screams and curses in both English and Russian like I had never sworn before as they began to flow from my mouth freely with each lap of her tongue. "Oh, fuck! Piz-dets! Holy mother of fuck! Ye-bat'! Oh shit! Gav-no! Goddamnit! Blyat'! Oh fucking hell! Oh, God! O bozhe da! Holy fucking shit! Der'mo! Oh, fuckity-fuckity-fuck-fuck-fuck!"

When she wrapped her lips around me and pushed my cock deep in the back of her hot, wet throat, I immediately threw my head back and came, coating the back of her throat in my essence.

--=o0/&\0o=-

I was used to waking up with morning wood. It happens. To me, it happened daily, since the day I turned fifteen. What I was not used to was what I had been going through for the past five nights - since the night I met Rose.

Since the night I saw Rose naked. Fondling her luscious, round breasts and teasing her nipples.

Running her fingers over her dripping wet heat.

Since the night I saw her saying my name just before she climaxed naked on her bed.

Rose had been starring in my dreams every night, her beautiful naked body on display and pleasuring me. And I'd been waking up to underwear, pajamas, and a bed full of the results of that pleasure.

I'd been covertly doing a lot of laundry. Honestly, someone is seriously going to think I'm a bed-wetter. Thank god my sisters haven't found out. Yet.

I wadded up my sheets, tossing my pajamas and boxer briefs in the middle, then checked the clock. It was a quarter to five. Mama would be up at six o'clock. Vika didn't usually wake up to go to S.C.C. campus until later - which was probably a good thing, since she was the one who would tease me the most mercilessly about this -, but Karo and Sonya had kids to get ready for school before they went to work for the morning and would be up by seven. Babushka Yeva slept at odd and unpredictable times, but she had a way of keeping things to herself, so I was less worried about her finding out, even though her bedroom was right next to the laundry closet.

The wash cycle on our machine normally took forty minutes to run. The dryer took another thirty-five minutes if I ran it on high heat and let it finish drying completely. I had to get everything washed and get the sheets back on the bed before Mama woke, so I decided to let them go until five fifty - they'd be damp, for sure - and pull sheets out so that I could put them back on the bed before she came downstairs.

I opened my bedroom door and looked out at the hallway. I looked left. I looked right. The coast was clear. In my head, I could almost hear the Mission: Impossible theme song playing as I made my way out. I crept on tip-toes down the hallway, avoiding the squeaky spots in the floorboards. When I reached the stairs, I stepped left, then right, then right again, then left, knowing exactly which places on the stairs would creak if I stepped there, having done this so many times before.

Once I had tossed the bundle of sheets in the washer with the detergent, I rushed to get it started. Without thinking, I slammed the lid down. The sound was not that big, but in the quiet of the early morning in a house full of sleeping women and children, the sound was deafening.

Panic filled me. I stood there with my hand on the lid, mentally counting to sixty to see if anyone had heard and would come running. Silence. The coast was clear, again.

I turned the dial and started the wash cycle, then turned to walk back to my room, creeping along the same careful path on my way back. After I got back to my room, I set my alarm for thirty-five minutes, just before the washer would be done, and laid back down on the empty mattress, allowing myself to drift back off for just a little longer - and praying that dreams of Rose wouldn't make me come again in my clean underwear while there were no blankets on the bed.

When the alarm went off, my cock was hard as a rock, but my boxers were still clean and dry. I managed to avoid hitting the snooze button, even though I was desperately tired after getting up early like this for several days in a row, and went back downstairs on the same stealthy trek and loaded the sheets into the dryer, setting it for maximum heat. After I had the dryer running and headed back upstairs. On my way up the stairs, I missed one of the noisy spots and I heard a loud creaking sound. I gave it another minute before I made my way back up the rest of the stairs.

Once back in my room, I began to go through my school bag, getting ready for the start of the school day. I had some extra homework that I could have saved, so I decided to get it out of the way while I was waiting. Maybe I could get a quick nap in during the afternoon before going to work tonight. As long as I was home, I might as well take advantage of the opportunity to get my responsibilities out of the way and rest now. Once I was at Randall's, I would want to spend every second I could with Rose. We had already made plans to go out on Friday night and Saturday night and I couldn't wait to see her.

At a quarter to six, I went back down and got my sheets out of the dryer. I wrapped the bundle up again and I was careful not to slam the dryer door. I turned to head up the stairs, creeping carefully along the stairs, careful not to make them creak again. When I got to my bedroom door and began to carefully and slowly turn the handle, I heard a voice say, "Why have you been sneaking around for the last hour, Dimka?"

Viktoria was standing in the hallway behind me.

O blyat'!

--=o0/&\0o=-

Author's Notes:

So, what'd you think of Dimitri's wet dream? Or the way he tried to be sneaky about washing his sheets? Do you think Dimitri will be able to keep Vika from figuring out what he's doing?