Chapter 10 - The Book of Questions

"Dimitri, I honestly didn't even think I liked stroganoff before I had this! It was amazing!" Rose told me, as she inelegantly swiped her finger across her plate. Once it was coated in the small amount of sauce that she'd left behind with her silverware, she brought her finger up to her mouth.

I was speechless as I watched Rose lick and suck the sauce from her finger. I was already hard as a rock all through dinner and what she was doing was definitely not helping. And I was one hundred percent sure from the way that Roza was looking at me as she did it and the things she was doing with her lips and tongue, that the way she was licking and sucking that finger was purely to turn me on more. It was working.

"Dimitri?" Rose asked, sitting there with a wicked smile on her face.

"Huh?" I asked, unaware of anything but my aching shaft and her luscious mouth. And thoughts of her luscious mouth on my aching shaft.

"The stroganoff?"

"Oh," I replied, "I'm glad you liked it. Unlike the bread, that's one of the recipes my Mama is willing to share. I've been making it since she would let me handle cooking."

"Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to have me help," Rose offered, "I feel like I learned a few things tonight."

"I bet you could even make it on your own now," I chuckled, smiling at her.

"Not a chance, Comrade," she told me, "I'll just have to keep you around so that you can make it for me more often."

I feel like this woman had my emotions running the full gamut every time I was with her. One minute, I was aroused beyond comprehension, the next I was laughing, and now ... my amused grin turned serious as I replied, "I'd like that. I'd like that a lot."

I want to marry this woman. She's so incredible.

Rose stood up and walked around the table, sitting down in my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck. Her ass was right up against my hard manhood and it felt so good. Rose leaned in and brought her lips to mine, gently nipping and running her tongue along my bottom lip. As my tongue came in contact with hers, my arms circled her waist and pulled her close. Rose moaned low and throaty and her full, luscious breasts pressed up against my chest. I was breathing in the warmth of her breath and her tongue was tickling mine. My hand ran up her spine to run through her silky hair as the other gripped her waist more tightly, clutching her to me.

Just when I thought - and hoped - that the moment would never end, the timer in the kitchen beeped, drawing us both out of what we were doing.

I pulled away from her kiss and blinked a few times, saying, "It's time to bake the bread now."

Rose got up off from my lap, giving me just enough time to surreptitiously adjust my erection while she was turned the other way. Then, I got up and we walked to the kitchen, hand in hand.

Rose began preheating the oven while I put the bread in the first pan to bake, then I turned back to see her sitting on the kitchen counter with Ivan's bright pink paperback open in her hands. "I wondered what this was," said Rose, mischief lighting on her face. Ivan had tucked a sheet with 'instructions' on it inside the cover of the book and she was reading them now.

"My best friend lent that to me for tonight," I told her, "he can be a little ..."

I struggled for the right word when Rose interrupted, holding the page up, saying, "Crass?"

I laughed and nodded, "Yes, he can be a bit crass sometimes. I guess I'd prefer to think of him as 'direct'. He means well. And most of his ideas usually have merit. What do his instructions say?"