SEQUEL | Fire and Gold

MUCH TO HORACE SLUGHORN'S DISMAY, Artemis Potter and Tom Riddle seem to have drifted apart a little despite having spent the summer holidays with each other

MUCH TO HORACE SLUGHORN'S DISMAY, Artemis Potter and Tom Riddle seem to have drifted apart a little despite having spent the summer holidays with each other. So, of course, it is upto him to bring them closer once more. If only his superb match-making skills would stop back-firing.

~*~*~*~

Tom Riddle had mostly positive feelings about his potions partner, Artemis Potter. Somedays, he wanted them to hold-hands and walk in the ancient corridors of Hogwarts, making puns and fondly arguing. Somedays, he just wanted to sit on a sofa and stare at her as she drew him with charcoal, thanking whatever deity existed beyond the mortal plane that he was fortunate enough to be with her, despite his faults. Somedays, he wished the moments he spent with her could be expanded to last forever. Then, there were somedays when he had to swallow the urge to blurt out that he loved her and those were the days that he adored the most.

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

AUTHOR'S NOTE

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

You could read this book as a stand-alone but for those of you interested, the sequel to "All Is Fair" following Tom and Artemis' sixth and seventh year at Hogwarts (and possibly more) is up! It has been externally linked in this chapter and can also be found on my profile. The updates will be excruciatingly slow because school, but I do hope you enjoy reading it. Thank you tremendously for your patience along with all the support and love on this book, I appreciate it greatly :)