【Prologue】

𝓘𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓯 𝓾𝓼.

••••••

"(Y/N)! You have to hurry up! Your bus would probably arrive soon!" Your mother called from the outside of your locked bedroom door.

"Hold up! I'm coming!" You arranged your hair in to a ponytail and smile to the mirror.

Grabbing your phone, you made your way to your gym bag, which was packed with your clothes, then put on your sneakers and went out of the room.

"You'll come back safe and sound, okay?" Your mother smiled sadly and kissed your forehead.

"I will, mom. I do this every year, I'm highly used to it." You said before waving her goodbye as you walk your way to the station.

Today was spring, the season that was once full of bloom that has disappeared in one occurance. You were going to your cousins in the country town.

Ever since you were a kid, your parents bring your there to get along with your cousins and aunties. You could say, you enjoyed their company. However, there is someone's company that you really enjoyed.

You smiled at the thought of that person. The first person who became your friend, the first person you admired, the first person you have loved romantically.

Even for now, as a 23 year old adult, that person still lingers in your mind and in your heart.

Your bus stopped by your station and you entered it. Looking for a seat, you saw a window seat by the end of the bus. You walked your way there carefully and making sure that your gym bag won't hit any passengers.

You sat by the seats and admired the scenery as the bus drives its way to your destination.

You looked up the sky and memories comes flooding in your mind. It was memories with that person.

Everything you both did. Even the mess that occurred. Despite the mess, you still loved and will cherish those memories of yours. It's something you will keep, as long as you're living this world.

It all started when I was 6.