【8/10】

You were awaken by someone shaking you. You opened your eyes and slowly adjusted yourself to the lights. Once you can see clearly you looked up and saw Yeosang looking at you with a concerned look.

"Hey, you alright?" He asked.

However, your mind wanders about Mingi. You've clearly remembered the way Mingi looks. His red hair that was a mess. His gloomy face that could hurt you more than anything.

Then, you thought he was just a Prince from another world without even knowing who he really is. You can't believe you let yourself fall for a man you never knew.

But, apart of you has rejoiced. You felt like it was fate and destiny that brought you together. The fact that you met each other when you were young, until you grew older. Mingi was there with you.

You've created your decision. Now, it's your way and your chance to bring Mingi where he belongs. His happiness, his joy, his heaven. He waited for more than a thousand years just to be obligated.

You'll be there for him. You'll be his help. For him to reach his real utopia, where he'll find ways to be happy. Where he won't hold a grudge. Where he won't be in gloom.

"Mingi..." You muttered as Yeosang strokes your head. The man gave you a sad smile with a tear falling from his eyes.

"Don't worry, (Y/N). Mingi will be here, okay?"

Your shushed down from crying as you heard footsteps come near. Yeosang stepped away from you and opened the wooden door.

A smile came through your face as you see the man nearing you. It was Mingi. Memories of what you saw was coming back. The way he has tears on his eyes. The eyes of worry and fear. The burning feeling of sadness. It was visible as you look at the man before you.

Mingi ran to you and started removing the tight ropes tied upon you. You helped him by shaking your body to let the rope fall.

As the ties fall apart, you were free. Mingi grabbed you and put you on his right shoulder as he dash from the other people he was with.

Mingi suddenly put you above San who has transformed into a dragon and he followed you. He wrapped his arms around you tightly before telling San to fly up high.

We were flying up. You looked down and saw Wooyoung, Yeosang, and four other men smiling at the palace grounds as they wave good bye to you.

"Mingi. We've got a problem." You heard San speak in his dragon tone which was deep and husky. "What is it?" The man behind you asked as he put his head on the crook of your head.

"There are guards waiting by th e portal. We can't just go there. They have many dragon traps for me." San said.

They were planning to bring you back home where you'll be safe. But, the king was intelligent enough to have soldiers guard around the portal's area.

You admit that you were also scared but you can't risk San's life just for your own. Thinking about how Mingi and his pals came to help you made you smile despite the dangerous situation you're in.

"Let's stay at your place first." Mingi suggested. The dragon nodded it's big head before flying down to the mountain near peak with a close cliff. There, was a little cottage that looks cozy and home. Probably, where San lives.

Mingi went down from San before me. The dragon transformed into human form before smiling brightly. "Feel welcome~ You'll be safe here from now on until we'll have a chance to escape to the portal." The cheerful man gave you a great teddy hug.

You patyed San's back as you both let go of each other. You looked back at Mingi who was simply looking down straight.

"I shall sit on that throne. To protect you." He said with tears visible on his eyes. He embraced you tigthly as he cry. You smiled feeling the sensation of love and care from him. You heart raced as the contact between the two of you tightened.