【2/10】

17 years ago...

As you promised to Mingi, you ran out of your home on an afternoon. Your mom yelled at you for bringing 2 packs of chocolate but you just grinned back at her.

You ran to the forest hoping to see Mingi once more. You stopped at the middle and looked around but saw no one.

"I guess... Mingi didn't hear me..." You muttered sadly before sitting down the grassy ground.

"I heard you... I'm here..." You looked up and saw Mingi smiling down at you.

Your eyes brightened and immediately hugged him. "Mingi!"

"Hey kid~"

"I brought you some chocolates!"

Mingi smiled then took the other pack from you. "These are chocolates?"

You nodded then opened you pack. "You can share with me first, then you can share that with your other friends!"

Mingi's face frowned but once again smiled when he noticed the little girl before look. "Okay kiddo, so what do you want to do?"

"Forest Ride!!!" You jumped on Mingi's arms as the man chuckle.

"Forest Run! Here we go!!!" Mingi carried you and ran to the forest fastly with smiles and chuckles coming from each other's lips.

It was close to night and both of you are tired. You sat on the ground then poked Mingi's cheeks.

"Where do you live, Prince Mingi?"

"Didn't I tell you before? Utopia."

"Where's Utopia?" You asked clueless, and tilted your head to the side waiting for the man's answer.

"Someday. I'll bring you there."

"If you bring me there, will I officially be your princess?"

Mingi stared at your eyes with a blank face before pinching your cheeks. Both smiled sheepishly before chuckling.

"Of course, you're already my Princess (Y/N). When I bring you there, I'll be your king and you'll be my queen."

Your eyes widened then you pulled Mingi into a bone crushing hug. "I'll be a Princess and a Queen!"

"Yes, now, you need to get home."

You let go of Mingi then looked up at him. "Will you bring me home?"

"Of course, my princess." He said before picking you up and bringing you to the forest entrance.

•••••

Every year during spring and summer, you visit your Auntie's home in town where you sometimes hang out with Armyn and Kei, but mostly hang out with Mingi.

You were now in Elementary Level and you we're wearing your cute style. A pink flowing dress matched with a silver sandals. On your head was a beautiful silver head band.

You walked down the stairs and grabbed 2 apples before running your way to the forest.

Like always, Mingi was there waiting for you. You smiled as you waved at him. He waved back at you before you ran to him and greeted him with a bone crushing hug.

"Mingi! Mingi! I got so many things to tell you! But first, I brought you an apple!"

You showed him the red fruit and grinned at him.

"Okay, okay, calm down Princess." He said then took an apple from you.

"I have a friend who can break apples with bare hands." Mingi said, you looked at him weirdly and confused.

"He can break apples? How?" You said as you tried breaking your apple with your hands, but failed.

"He's strong." Mingi replied as he took a bite from his apple.

"Can we meet him?"

"Soon. You'll meet him, if I let you come to Utopia."

You stopped eating your apple and faced Mingi excitedly. "You're bringing me to Utopia?"

"Didn't I tell you before?" He raised an eyebrow at you then continued, "I'll bring you there, you'll be my princess and I'll be your prince. Then, you'll become my queen and I'm your king."

You gave him a big smile before biting your apple. "Well, I can't wait for that time to come."

You don't know why but whenever you're with Mingi, you feel safe and secured. You also feel special, loved, and most of all, appreciated.

From now on, you promised yourself, you'll never let go of the man beside you. Ever.