【3/10】

8 years ago....

You were currently having you last lunch for the semester with your friends and your boyfriend, Felix.

Felix was your classmate whom you liked so much. He's the perfect combination of handsome and magnificent.

"(Y/N), do you want to go on a date this spring? You know, like seeing the cherry blossoms and more?" Feliz asked as he take a bite on his tonkatsu.

At the mention of spring, you remembered Mingi. You can't just leave Mingi alone there waiting for you. So, you have to decline Felix's request.

"Sorry Felix, I have to go with my family on vacation..." You smiled apologetically and ate your own food.

Felix pouted and whined. "Please~ Please~"

"I really can't... I'm sorry..." Felix grunted then crouched continuing his food silently.

You honestly felt sorry for denying Felix's request but you can't help it. When it comes to Mingi, you're willing to sacrifice you sociability with your city friends than let him feel alone.

Eversince you were a kid, you could feel that Mingi feels lonely and alone in the forests. You still do not mnow where that Utopia is, but you think it's a lonely place for Mingi that's why he's out of that place.

•••••

Since you felt guilty of denying Felix's request, you decided to visit him on the day before you go to your auntie's place.

You went to his apartment door and opened it to surprise him. But instead, you were the surprised one.

Felix was kissing someone. Sitting on his lap was your best friend. Both stopped when they felt your eyes on them.

You felt betrayed, you felt hurt. So you grabbed the umbrella beside the door and threw it at them, with the end pointing.

The point of the umbrella hit your 'best friend's' shoulder and she whined. "Ouch, the bitch hurt me, babe."

Felix growl and glared at you. "How dare you?" You said before bearing and grabbed Felix's precious vase and threw it at both of them, hitting them in the process.

"Ouchhyyy~" Your best friend says as her arms bleed from the impact. Felix rolled his eyes and faced you with an apologetic look.

"Boo, you whore." You said before going out of Felix apartment and ran to your home.

Your face was so blank, you didn't feel any emotions. You didn't even feel like crying and you don't know why. Ypu weren't happy either.

So when you arrived to your aunt's place, you quickly put down your things and ran to the forest. There, you saw your prince charming standing waiting for you.

You don't know why but you ran to him with open arms and embraced him. You immediately felt like crying, so you did.

You cried and cried in Mingi's arms as he carcasses your hair and kisses it. "What happened to my Princess?"

"I feel... hurt... betrayed... terrible..." You sobbed into his chest.

You continued to cry and cry, letting it all out. You can't understand why, with Mingi, you feel vulnerable. With Mingi, you feel safe. With Mingi, you feel comforted. With Mingi, you feel loved.

Everything that you can't have from your friends back home, was all with Mingi. The love from Felix was nothing compared to Mingi's unselfish love.

Mingi let go and so you did. He pulled your face and to look at him. "What happened, Princess? I don't want to ever see my Princess cry..."

You sobbed thinking twice if you will tell him. If you told him, he might sorry for you, and might think you were lonely. But, in the end you decided to tell him.

•••••

"That guy is a jerk." Mingi said as you chuckle with him. You nodded then leaned on his shoulders. "Yes, 100% he's a jerk."

"Your friend too. She's a snake." You laughed in response. You could see Mingi angry as you tell him the story but you paid no mind. At least there's someone who cares for you.

"Princess, when you're hurt, remember me. When you feel lonely, remember me. When you're alone, remember me. I'll always linger with you. I'll always love you, my Princess."

You smiled with tears flowing down your eyes. You looked at Mingi and connected your foreheads together, "Thank you, Mingi. Thank you, my Prince."