【6/10】

5 years ago....

The stay in the Palace of Utopia was so exciting. It was full of comfort and peace. Like, literally, Peace.

You sat up from the bed and looked around the beautiful room once more. "I wanna stay here...."

It was still dawn when you wake up. You don't know why you were awake this early. But, you felt uneasy.

You looked around thinking, 'I can feel like somebody is watching me.' You shivered at the thought covered yourself fully with the fluffy blanket.

You decided to slowly lift your head up from the blanket to see if there really is somebody watching you.

As you lift your head, you were met by a red hue of eyes and you completely blacked out.

•••••

Mingi went to your room with breakfast in his arms. He wants to wake you up with smiles.

He entered the room and saw you covered in your blanket. He put down the tray of breakfast in the golden nightstand.

Slowly, Mingi removed the covers but was met with a bunch of pillows. He frowned thinking that you were pranking him.

He looked around the room, the bathroom, even in the balcony. But, he haven't seen a sight of you.

He grew worried and angered. 'I shouldn't have left her side!' He said to himself before running out of the room and calling Hongjoong for help.

•••••

You gained conciousness and slowly, your eyes were opening. You eyes were still adjusting to your sight when a voice of a man was heard.

"Master said to give you food when you're awake. Thank Heavens, you're awake now, I'm tired of waiting."

You looked in front and saw a guy with a statue-like visuals and brown hair. He looks so mesmerising and just plain beautiful.

"Where am I?" You asked then tried to get up but you realized you were tied on a chair.

"Hey! Let me go!" You said as you struggle to move yourself.

"Sorry, Princess. But, master said not to." The man came near and gave you a slice of blueberry cheescake and some water.

"He said I have to feed you. Now I feel like a father feeding his child." He said as he rolled his eyes.

He took a bite size of blueberry cheesecake with the fork and put in in front of your mouth.

"Eat." He simply said with a glare. You admit, you were hungry. So, you opened your mouth eating the tasty blueberry cheesecake.

The man smiled. "You're a good girl! Mingi really is great at choosing his Princess!"

You blushed at that then glared aTg the man. "Can you please just feed me? I'm very hungry."

The man showed you a god like smile and chuckle. "Aye aye, Princess."

•••••

"Quite the rush, my brother. Where are you off?" Ji Won asked Mingi who looks worried.

"Will you please get away from me?" Mingi shot back.

Ji Won faked surprised and leaned to Mingi, patting his head in the process. "My, my. That's not how you treat a king!"

"You're no king!" Mingi pushed his brother away and made his way to Yunho, his dear partner.

"I am the ruler. I am... the king." Ji Won whispered while piercing a hard glare on Mingi's retreating figure.

•••••

You laughed as the man, you knew as Yeosang, tells you stories about Mingi and the others. You learned that Mingi has 7 friends.

There's San, the dragonman. Wooyoung, the flirty head of the royal guards. Hongjoong, the general of the mighty archers. Jongho, the general of swordsmen. Seonghwa, the head cook. Yunho, the personal guard and trainer of Prince Mingi. Then here's Yeosang, the royal teacher.

"Then, why are you here with me, when I look like a prinsoner?" You asked him with sad eyes.

Yeosang looked down then pat your head. "You'll know soon. I'm a good guy."

The door opened revealing the Master of Yeosang. You looked up in surprise and fear. Yeosang shivered from his seat and slowly faced his master.

"You may leave now Yeosang. I need to have a word with the princess."

•••••

Yeosang ran out of the room and met Hongjoong and Jongho. He ran to his pals with a worried face.

"Why the long face?" Jongho asked the man.

"He got the princess..." Yeosang said in between pants.

Hongjoong and Jongho looked at each other before dragging Yeosang and running to go to their prince.

•••••

Mingi punched the headboard of his bed as he heard what Yeosang said. "Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!"

"Your Highness... We have to stop him and take your princess. We do not know what he will do to her..." Hongjoong quietly said.

"We need to make a plan. We have to kick his ass and save her from him. He shall not succeed." Jongho suggested making everyone agree on him.

"I have a plan." Yeosang said. "Call Wooyoung, Seonghwa, San, and Yunho. We need them for this plan."

•••••

You glared at the man in front of you as he smirk with an annoying face. You seriously wanted to spit on him.

"You know... Mingi really chose a nice girl~ Princess as they think" The man annoyingly chuckled.

He stood up from his seat and lifted your face with his chin. "What would the people of Utopia think if they knew that the one who will marry their prince is just a mere human girl from the human world?"

The master let go of your face and started roaming around you. "The Kingdom of Utopia, is a world with no human is allowed to set foot on. No human seem to survive in this place. Do you want to know why?" 

He stopped in front of you. "I kill them all."

You shivered at his words with eyes widened and you could feel yourself lose your soul.