【5/10】

5 years ago...

After your ride with Mingi, San brought you down to the castle gates. It was going evening and Mingi said that it was best for you to stay in Utopia for the mean time. 'Auntie isn't gonna care anyways' You thought.

"Welcome Prince Mingi!" The palace guard bowed down in front of the both of you. You bowed down to the man, but the latter shook his hands. "Young fair maiden, or rather a princess shall not bow on a mere palace guard."

You were taken aback and looked up at Mingi. "It's my father's rule." He simply said before entering the palace gates. You glanced back at the guard who sheepishly smiled and winked at you. "Wooyoung, that's my name."

You were weirded out by the guards antics and decided to walk fast, catchign up with Mingi. The walk to the main palace was peaceful. No one uttered a single word. You looked around the beautiful palace walls and admired its beauty.

You stopped at the painting of the royal family. You observed their features and there you saw a young Mingi beside his older brother. His mother was on the right of his father sitting elegantly, and his father whose features scare you was at the middle with his hard glare.

"I'm cute, aren't I?" Mingi said beside you making you chuckle. "Yeah right, what's your brother's name?"

"His name was Ji Won. Kim Ji Won. He's my step brother from mother's side so he has different surname." Mingi said with slight sadness on his tone.

You observed his brother's look and saw the resemblance in him and Ji Won. 'They both look like their mother' You thought.

"I could say it's rude to tell other's story to a stranger." You heard an unfamiliar voice from the back say.

You looked back and saw a guy with similar features as Mingi. "Kim Ji Won." Mingi muttered with hint of bitterness on his voice as he shield you with his arms.

"You don't have to be so over protective my dear brother, tell me the fair maiden's name?" Ji Won smirked as he play with his king crown.

"Her, and her name are restricted for you to know. She's mine, so stay away from us." Mingi said before pulling you along with him, "Come on, Princess. Let's leave him alone."

Mingi stopped pulling you when you both reached a wooden door by the basement of the castle. He knocked and the door was opened by a beautiful but rag-wearing woman. "Oh Mingi! What a surprise, you finally brought your princess."

"Yes Nayeon. Please take care of Princess (Y/N), I have some business to attend to."

Mingi gave you a quick hug and smile before going his way leaving you with Nayeon. You felt shy talking to Nayeon since your insecurities were building up.

"Prince Mingi finally found his princess after his long wait..." Nayeon muttered as she grab a hold of your shoulders.

You looked at her and stared at her round eyes. "I'll bring you to your room. It's a room Prince Mingi prepared for his princess decades ago." Nayeon said as she guided your way to the room.

As you were walking behind Nayeon, you bit your lower lip in nervousness. You held you breath as you look around the castle. 'I can't believe it! I'm in a real castle!' You excited exclaimed.

"M'Lady~ Hey Princess (Y/N)~ Hey Lady (Y/N)~" Nayeon waved her hand in front of you which brought you back to reality. "Here's your room."

You looked at the slightly opened white and golden door. You smiled then bowed at Nayeon. "Thank you, Nayeon."

Nayeon had confused looked in her face then laughed. "Sorry Princess, but we don't do that here." You opened your mouth completely forgetting about that rule. You muttered a 'sorry' before entering your room.

You looked around and was amazed by the gold and white room. Your bed was shining with its golden sheets and white pillow. The window was so big and has Golden Curtains with a small space for lying down. There were two other doors, you opened the other one and saw the beautifully made golden and white bathroom.

"Oooh~ Bathbombs and bathtubs~ Woahh~~" You saw a big mirror with gold and white frames. "This is more expensive than my phone."

You walked out of the bathroom and opened the white and gold double door revealing the balcony with gold railings. You walked out and saw a beauitiful sight of the Kingdom of Utopia. 

"If only I could stay here..." You muttered as you stare at the mesmerising view before you.

"(Y/N)?" A familiar voice called. You faced back and saw Mingi entering your room. "Hey..." You quietly replied then faced the balcony's view once more.

You felt Mingi stand beside you and his hands brushing onto yours. You heart was breating fast at the contact, and you could feel you face flush a deep shade of red. Luckily, Mingi won't see your red face because of the dark night.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Yeah, everything in this room is beautiful..." You said as you watch the Aurora form outside.

"I'm glad you liked it, Princess."

Mingi moved you making you face him. You looked up at his stunning visuals. He stared at your eyes which was filled with love.

"I love you, my Princess..." He said before kissing your plum lips on his.

No matter what, even if it's against the nature of your world from his. You will protect this man, and he will protect you. He'll say your his and he's yours.

"I love you, Prince Mingi." You said when your lips let go of his and with your foreheads connected together.