【Extended Ending】

You looked confused as you scroll through the next chapter of the fanfiction you're reading. Wondering what the enxtended ending contains, you continued reading it until ypu reached these words.

Reading the fanfiction entitle 'The Secret World: Prince of Utopia' you wondered what has really happened with the reader after leaving Utopia. You also wondered what happened to Nayeon, the maid from Utopia?

To answer that question, Nayeon oblirated along with the others. However, her obliration was not shown since she kept it a secret to reader. Reader lived a good life but never found someone she will love for the rest of her life since she dedicates her love to Mingi.

You read the Extended Ending of the fanfiction with mere confusion as you continue. For so you know, the occurance of the story content has happened before. Unknown to you was that destiny really brought you to Mingi.

Why were you reading this fanfiction anyways? It's because you love Mingi and you wish to be with him even from far away.

A new generation of people has come and you were one of them. Destiny brought you to Mingi. The once Prince of Utopia is now a Prince of Atinys.

Fate called you to become an Atiny to support and love ATEEZ all your life. Funny how time works, time connected the once theif gang once more. Now, they are famous idols living and working their best for their fans. Then here you are, the once lover of Mingi, now a fan who will love and support Mingi all your life.

It was destiny and love that conencted you to Mingi and ATEEZ. Remember that. Even if this is just a mere fanfiction, it is true that you and ATEEZ are meant to be. ATEEZ as your inspiration and you as their fan.

Amazing how time works, how your destiny collides with others. It was meant to be. You were glad now that you know how important ATEEZ is in your life, and most of all how important you are to ATEEZ.

Just like what happened in the past, You saved the 8 boys, and made them happy and free. Now, you support them making them happy amd free.

You smiled. Knowing how important you are to ATEEZ. Most of all. To Mingi.

It's fate.

It's destiny.

It's Love.

END