【4/10】

5 years ago...

You turned eigthteen. You had your debut, it was a royal themed one. It was inspired by Mingi. The colors were based on Mingi's prince suit, and the golden mask he was wearing.

It was spring and you came back to your auntie's place. You went to Mingi while wearing your beautiful golden and black gown. Your parents were even confused why you brought but you paid no mind.

 Your parents were even confused why you brought but you paid no mind

"Wow... Princess..." Mingi said as check you out on your gown while you were twirling.

"Beautiful, isn't?" You said as you twirl once more then faced Mingi.

Mingi was stunned at your beauty, and stared at the golden crown you were wearing along with the blue gem necklace.

"Where did you get that necklace?" Mingi asked.

You looked down looking at the necklace then back up at him. "It was the necklace I found before meeting you."

Mingi smiled then hugged you. "You really look stunning, my Princess."

You smiled outside but on the inside you were fangirl at Mingi's smile. You could feel your face flush red and your heart go boom boom. You don't know why and when you felt this way to Mingi but sure as hell, you were falling for him. However, it isn't right knowing that Mingi isn't human.

"I have reached my legal age, finally. I'm so happy, and did you know that my debut was inspired by you?" You said and Mingi gave you a confused look.

"Your princely attire, duhh~ Look at the colors of my gown and your suit. We have the same!" You said as you gwirl once more making Mingi chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah." Mingi said. Behind his chuckles, he can't really stop himself from his beating heart. You were the most beautiful twilight in his eyes and no one could change that. However, he know, that your worlds are different. That's what's telling him to stop loving you. But he can't. He's falling deeper and deeper for you.

"Hey, Princess. Do you want to come and see Utopia with me?"

The sudden question of Mingi made you stop from twirling and look at him. You don't know why the urge of excitement was bursting through you, also the hint of nervousness. But neverthless, you still wanted to see the Kingdom of Utopia.

"Very well then, my Prince. Bring me to Utopia." You bowed like a royalty on him making Mingi chuckle.

Mingi grabbed your hand before walking with you near the river cave. You bit your lip as you could feel your heart beating fast. 'This feels romantic.' You thought.

Mingi stopped and muttered something you can't understand. With that, a blue portal came out.

"Let's go, my Princess."

You smiled up at him before entering the realm portal. It was so bright the you hurt your eyes so you decided to close your eyes. Despite closing your eyes, you could feel that Mingi wrapped his arms around you before you were completely pulled to the portal.

After a while, you feel Mingi's arms remove itself from you. "We're here, Princess."

You opened your eyes and wandered at the beautiful surroundings around you.

From this sight, you could see the bluest skies with hints of purple. On the sky were beautiful scaly creatures you know as dragons.

Down was the greenest grass with flowers around. You looked aroundand saw a small village with cute little cottages, and the most enchanting palace you've even seen.

The palace was more beautiful than the one in the Disneyland and Universal Studios. Compared to the Harry Potter and Disney palaces, this palace feels so real and majestic. It was a castle mixed with different hues of green, blue, and purple.

"This is beautiful." You muttered as you look around once more.

"I know..." Mingi said before looking down at your amazed feautures then smiled. "I'm glad you liked it."

"Liked it? No Mingi!" That caught Mingi. You grinned then said, "I love it!" Before jumping around the flat ground of the hill.

Mingi sighed before grabbing your hand. "Come on, I'll show you something."

He pulled you then he whistled a cute tune. You looked around and noticed a black and blue dragon coming down in front of you.

You neared and held on Mingi's arms as you close your eyes waiting for the impact of the dragon' scales on you. But there came none.

You opened your eyes and saw a man with cute yet hot features with a black hair and strip of greenish blue. The man smiled at you and at Mingi.

"Hey, your Highness!" The man said as he waved at Mingi. "Hello to you too, Princess!"

"Princess?" You muttered before looking up at Mingi with a confused look.

"You look like a royalty in your gown." Mingi chuckled. You pouted then looked at the smiling man with dimples before you.

"Good Day, San. This is Princess (Y/N)." Mingi introduced you. You smiled at the cute guy, known as San, and bowed at him.

"Oh no! no! You Majesty, do not bow on a keen dragon man I am." San said as he waved his hands infront of him cutely.

You looked confused and faced Mingi. Mingi just shook his head and chuckled.

"San, may you bring us up the clouds? I want to show fair lady here, my Aurora."

'Fair lady? I just wear a gown but I'm wearing a nike rubber shoes beneath me. I don't know if you'll still call me fair lady if you see that.' You thought.

"Ayee! Prince Mingi!" San saluted then turned himself into the dragon he was before.

Mingi climed up to San then haded out his hand on you. You looked up at him hesitating but grabbed his hand.

He pulled you up and you sat infront of him. He put his arms around you, holding of San' cute scaly ears.

"Ready, in 3, 2, 1!"

San started flying, you were scared but calmed down when you felt Mingi's arms thightened around you. You held on his hand which was on San's ears then looked up at him with a smile in which the man returned.

You were high up and you see bautiful colours all around. There blues, greens, purples, and various mores.

It was breathtaking, and beautiful. You wandered your eyes around the scenery as you heard Mingi say, "This is Aurora."

"Aurora..." You said as you look around. You only see these in internets and now, you're here lookign around it's beauty.

"Wonderful..."

"I know..." You heard Mingi's deep voice say behind you.

You looked back and see Mingi looking up. His eyes were shining and his smile was visible. He looked back down at you.

Somehow, you can't take off your eyes from each other. You stared at his shining blue eyes, and stares at yours. Slowly, slowly, your lips were nearing each other.

"I love you..." Mingi muttered before taking your lips on his.

The two of you were kissing under the beautiful sight of Aurora. It was breathtaking, magnificent, enchanting, and most of all, romantic.