【Ending】

The hardest part of this relationship is letting go. Letting go of Mingi, letting of every memories, letting go of love. A relationship is not just full of happy love and fun, but you must also learn to let go when time comes. The time for you and Mingi may be early, but you know it's enough for you to be satisfied as long as the man before you will be happy too.

"I'll miss this. I'll miss you." Mingi whispered as he embraced you. You leaned your head on his shoulder as you carefully hold on tight the cake Seonghwa gave you.

"I'll miss you too." You mentioned before looking up at him and smiled. The man gave you his sweetest grin and kissed your forehead, your nose, and carefully and passionately kissing your lips.

You told him you won't cry when he leaves, and he expects that promise since he don't want to have a reason to not leave this world. Now you were controlling the tears that was fighting the urge to come out.

"I love you. Don't forget me." Mingi said before giving you the tightest hug. You hugged him with your other arm tight. "I love you more."

"I love you most." Mingi said before letting go and giving you the biggest smile he can. Tears were calling out to fall but you controlled it as Mingi was being changed into a wisp. The white and pink ashes going around him turning his once full body slowly being a wisp. You looked at his fave one last time and gave him the biggest smile you can hiding your sadness. Within a mere second Mingi turned into the most beautiful blue and green wisp that twirled around you before making its way.

You grabbed a handful of Mingi's ashes before crying so hard falling through the ground. Letting him go was one of the hardest decision but you pulled it off. You succeeded making him smile, letting him feel the happiness, letting him free. The knot that once held him through world was now untied.

Tears filling your eyes, you looked back at Utopia once more seeing its empty state. The memories come flooding through your mind. How San and Wooyoung would welcome you in this portal, how Hongjoong and Jongho bicker, cuddles with Yunho, cooking with Seonghwa, studying with Yeosang, most of all loving Mingi. You smiled once more with tears flowing before going in the portal leaving the memories and sadness behind but bringing the happiness and satisfaction.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Present Time

You grinned as you came down from the subway bus from your province to your aunt's. Your belongings were all with you, carefully checking it once more, then went your way to the outside of the station seeing Kei and Armyn standing.

Armyn welcomed you with a big hug while came gave you a salty grunt and smirk. You playfully punched him and the three of you made you way through your aunt's home.

You glanced up the mountain as ypu slowed down while walking. Seeing that mountain forest gives you nostalgia and goosebumps as you remember every bit of memory from there. Heck, you even remember how Seonghwa's cake tastes.

You held your badge that was pinned on your collar. It was the badge given by Hongjoong 5 years ago. You looked down at the blue gem necklace and noticed how it resembles Mingi's eyes. It is what broight you to Mingi and you were beyond grateful in meeting him.

"(Y/N)! Are you coming?"

You shook your head before running to Armyn and Kei reminiscing on the memories you all had.

Don't leave yet. There will be more coming.