【10/10】

You were about to leave the palace doors, right after Mingi pushed you away. You were crying as you were thinking of why he did that. Did you do something wrong? Or Are you? However your thoughts were cut off when a familiar voice called for you.

You look back and was met by a warm and caring embrace. It was none other than, Mingi. He hugs you so tight that you will probably stuggle to push him away, so you just let him hug you. You felt the man cry, and since you were you've never heard this man cry this hard.

Mingi felt guilty of what happened. He knows he's wrong for pushing you away and avoiding you. He doesn't want you to feel pained because of him. That's why hugging you tight to know that, he cares for you and he won't hurt you once more.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered to himself. You smiled and let out a sight. "I forgive you. Don't you ever do that to me once again." You said as you let go of Mingi. You looked up at him and slowly, your faces were inching and inching together until the gap closed between the both of you.

•••••

Days pass by, and you are going back and forth from Utopia to your world. Your school schedule will be due next week and you have to come back from your real home. Today is the last day you will be in Utopia.

You entered the portal and was met by the beautiful realm. You smiled thinking how free you are in this world. On your peripheral vision, you saw San and Wooyoung racing towards you. Both of them has their arms open, you ducked before being tackled by the two idiots.

"Aw! No one win!" Wooyoung pouted and whined playfully. San chuckled at Wooyoung's antics before transforming himself into his beautiful form as a dragon. "Hop in! I gotta bring you to Mingi!"

You ride San and he immediately flew up. You heard someone shouted making you look back the ground, "Hey! San! How dare you! Come back here!" Wooyoung's loud voice were ringing through the winds making you and San laugh at him. San immediately flew down back to Wooyoung only for him to carry Wooyoung with his nails and feet.

"I hate you, Choi San!" Wooyoung shouted. You looked beneath San and saw Wooyoung hanged on San's nails, his upper armor going upleaving his face be sandwiched on the hole. You grinned at him which he returned with a pout before looking back up the sky.

You reached the palace and San settled Wooyoung down the floor with you hopping down from him. "Thank you, San." You bowed and the man before you returned it. You see Wooyoung pouting on the ground before waving 'bye' at him and running towards Mingi.

You saw your man talking to Yunho before you quietly tackled him with a bone crushing hug making him yelp in surprise.

You bowed on Yunho which the man did the same and gave you his signature gummy bear smile. "You really look like a teddy bear!" You squealed before hugging the big man. Mingi pouted behind you and said, "Why did you hug Yunho too!!!"

•••••

You made your way through the kitchen of the palace which smells like freshly baked cakes and breads. Immediately, you were met by a blonde handsome man.

You smiled before running down the stairs beside him. You took a glance around his food works before returning your attention to him. "You really cook amazing."

Seonghwa grinned and crossed him arms. "I know! That's why you should learn from me!" He excitedly said making you chuckle.

"Okay, then! Let's now cook!" Ypu said while putting on your apron with Seonghwa helping you  from behind. You both started taking the ingredients and decided to bake your precious strawberry red velvet cake.