【9/10】

Mingi felt like his world fell down. When Ji Won's soul was erased he never that you will be too. Then he remembered, you recieved the slash of Ji Won's sword rather than him.

Mingi cried as he ran into your arms, calling out your name. The face of yours with peacefully closed eyes resting. The shine of the moonlight on your sweaty face. The tears and blood around your face.

Meanwhile in you, You see yourself standing along the clouds of heaven with pure blues and greens of aurora swirling through. The breeze of the wind was cold yet calming as you look around your surroundings.

"(Y/N)...." Somebody called you. You looked back and saw a lady in her white wedding robe. A smile graced through her face as she walks to yoy in elegance.

A hint of familiarity was going through you as you saw her face. Then you remembered, it was Princess Eunji. Mingi's first love.

She freached for your face as you both stare at each other's eyes. Her brown orbs was examining you. But, your tears were all going out as ypu ask, "Am I dead?"

"You're nearly." She replied. "However, I'll save you."

You tilted your head as a sign of not getting what she's saying. Eunji held your right shoulders as she grin happily at you.

"I can't let you get hurt. Mingi needs you now, more than he needed me. I have to save you. However.... I need to exchange half of my memories to give you life." She teared up.

"What do you mean?"

"I have to forget some of my memories with Mingi. To save you."

"You can't do that." You cried as you swat her hands away from you. You don't want to be selfish. Yes, you love Mingi and you want to come back in his arms, but having Eunji to sacrifice her memories of Mingi, is more than your description of selflessness.

"I've already done it."

Back to Mingi, the latter fails to notices the silence of people around him. The once flaming eyes of the villagers were changed into blue flames. The fear from his friends, especially from San, was changed into sorrow. The only someone that Mingi loved was gone. Really gone. Everyone were so focused on Mingi that they failed to see the pink cherry blossom petals that were losing it's flowers.

The man cries and cries, until a hand wiped his tears from his cheeks. He looked down and saw you alive. He was so glad that he immediately embraced you; not even noticing the purple hues on your once (e/c) orbs.

'You' embraced Mingi back. The man was caught in surprise. Slowly, his arms were losing its tangle from your body. The feeling was so familiar yet unfamiliar. He thinks it was you that he was embracing. However  it wasn't you. Mingi realized that. It wasn't you
that he was embracing. It was from a different person. It was from her.

Mingi let go as look at you. "Who are you?" He muttered angrily before shoving your body away from him. The wounds from your hands were gone. Everything were healed, physically. However, the soul inside you wasn't you. It was Eunji. She saved you, and healed you.

Eunji could see the burning anger of Mingi. From his eyes, that was coral blue. It wasn't shining like the stars before, it was flaming in red. The anger. The grudge. He was still holding it onto Eunji.

Then, your body lost its conciousness once again.

•••••

You opened your eyes and scanned the area around you. It was the bedroom that Mingi prepared for you. You weren't in the afterlife anymore, so you think that Eunji has really saved you.