4 days, 4 months.

Triggering content: mentioned of suicide. proceed with caution.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked when he woke up.

"I have an awful bruise... and I feel a little sore but other than that, I'm.. good," she said. She'd changed into her clothes from yesterday.

"We're taking you to the airport in a couple hours, you just have to sign this..." April handed her a paper. It was an NDA.

She looked at Shawn and he looked sad. She remembered what he'd asked her.

"Is.. is it okay if she sticks around? She's heading to New York anyway.. why not save the money for the plane and just have her tag along.."

"We can't have a fan on tour, Shawn... and besides, you don't need any distractions.."

"She's not.. a distraction..." Shawn spoke up and it was the first time in awhile he'd actually spoken back to her and she was surprised but thought for a moment.

"Shawn if this gets out..."

"It won't," Camila spoke up. "I'll sign the NDA..."

She sighed and her phone rang. "I don't have time for this, just.. please.. don't do anything stupid... use a condom..." her directive made Shawn's eyes widen and he looked over at Camila.

"It's.. not... like that... she's just..."

"I get it. She's your manager.. wants to make sure you don't get a "fan" knocked up.." Camila used airquotes.

"That's.. I'm not.. expecting that or..." Shawn stumbling over his words and Camila felt bad that his manager's comment had made him so nervous.

"It's fine, promise.... but on another note.. if I'm going to stick around, I'm going to need more clothes to wear... and some essentials..."

"Right, right," Shawn chuckled, embarrassed he hadn't thought of that detail. "I'll have someone drive you to get some things. It's on me.."

"Thank you... what are you going to be up to?"

"I have to workout, eat, drink tea, get dressed, do a sound check, and then a meet and greet..."

"Wow... you could have just said you were busy..." Camila laughed and Shawn nodded. "I'm always busy.. but... come to sound check.."

Camila was driven to a store and she felt bad about using his money but Andrew, the guy that had taken her was really nice and insisted.

When she was taken back to the stadium, Shawn was in the middle of soundcheck. Andrew had give her a black polo shirt and a hat to wear, so she'd look like part of the crew. "April doesn't want anyone to get suspicious.. sorry..." She put the clothes on and stood odd to the side and watched him sound check.

He seemed nervous. This wasn't the Shawn she saw on stage last night.

"What's wrong with you? Did you spent all night with that girl? Is that why you're tired?" April snapped at him and Shawn shook his head. "I'm.. fine.. okay.... he said and she threw him a look of sympathy which he returned with a small smile.

"I mean it, Shawn. If she's a distraction.. she's gone..."

Shawn snapped at her for the second time, "Honestly, you're a distraction right now..."he pushed past her and avoided Camila's eyes.

April threw her an annoyed look. She followed Shawn and found him in hair and makeup, which didn't take long. Shawn's hair was, actually, perfect, and his hair dressed knew how to make it fall perfectly. As for makeup, he only applied a little bit of some bb cream.