I love him.

He coded in the ambulance but he's okay.

She made Andrew repeat those words three times before she could breathe.

She was on the bathroom floor in the lecture hall. She had classed but she emailed her professors and requested extensions.

She got on a plane and sure enough, the papparazi followed her and she put on sunglasses and made her way through. Andrew picked her up.

"I.. didn't think this through, there's a restraining order against me...." Camila said to him. "What happened?"

"He just.. broke down. He was yelling at April for the tweet and then he just slit his wrist...it... happened so fast."

Camila wiped a tear from her eyes. Just hearing about it made her heart ache and seeing the look in  Andrew's eyes she knew that what he'd seen left him shaken up.

"Camila you need to tell me everything you know and I mean everything.  His life, his career depends on it," Andrew said seriously. 

Camila confessed to getting a hold of his journal and how he openly admitted that he planned to kill himself when his tour ended.  She told Andrew how she encouraged him to get help and how he promised her he would, to which Andrew said he had, as he had promised, but that it came in the form of meds and not therapy like he knew Shawn needed. She told Andrew how April treated him and Andrew cried because he should have fought harder. He could see how April was but there was no getting through to her. "I failed him...."

"Then we both did. I should have said something but he was..happy..." Camila said.

"You've made him happier than I've seen him in awhile... he needs help...".

When she entered the hospital there were papparazi outside and Andrew shielded her and pushed her through.  He led her up to the ICU.
Shawn's parents were in the waiting room and they both stood up. April was there and she demanded the guards arrest her. "She shouldn't be here... she has a restraining order.".
Andrew stepped in front of her, "No..."

"Is it true..that he met you at a concert... that you spent time on his tour bus... that you're.... using him?" Karen said sadly. She'd heard what her sister said but after meeting Camila it was hard to believe.  The way he looked at her. The way she looked at him. Karen couldn't understand. 

"I love him..."

"Please..." April scoffed.

Camila didn't get into the specifics because in reality it all sounded crazy, she knew, but she repeated it in hopes that she could get through to his mom. "I love him..."

Karen  took a moment and looked in her eyes. She could see that she was telling the truth and no matter the circumstances, she could tell this girl made her son happy.

She finally nodded,much to April's disdain, and she led Camila to Shawn's room. Shawn was still unconscious and his arm was wrapped in a bandage. None of the news outlets had any information on what had happened, thankfully.

She sat by his side, took his hand, and waited for him to wake up.