Chapter 2: Did You Just Say

Thanks for the reviews. Sorry I don't like talking much so I'll just get on with the story. Anime is my life and I love Gaara and Neji. Yaoi, fighting and other things.

CHAPTER 2

Did you just say…

(Time skip…Friday)

Gaara hated mornings more then anything in the world. Kankurou was always a pain in the ass if he didn't get up. So this time he out smarted Kankurou and was already taking a shower. Kankurou didn't know that Gaara was up until he went to use the bathroom and the door was locked.

"Gaara, I'm going to kick your ass kid!" Kankurou was pissed because he was always the first one in the bathroom. Now Gaara was.

"It's pay back for the cold shower I got yesterday morning!" Gaara loved getting pay back but he really didn't want to go to school. He knew Itachi would be waiting for him.

After about ten minutes, Gaara was out of the shower and went to his room. Since he wasn't living with an asshole anymore he had clothes that weren't ruined. After leaving the hell hole Temari went out and brought Gaara new clothes. He was happy that he had two people to trust versus no one at all. After he was done dressing he went down to the living room and asked Temari what she was making to eat. He was even in better health now and the teachers didn't bug him anymore.

Gaara was once again in homeroom and like always the Naruto came up to him.

"Hey Gaara! We saw that It-" Something shut up Naruto fast.

"Why do you people like fucking bugging me so much? I hate half of you and the name-calling. Like mute, it's starting to be a pain in the ass." Gaara sat and smiled at everyone faces. No one could believe that Gaara said something. It had been three years now since the he'd been at the school and never said a word until now. It shocked everyone.

"So after three years, now you want to talk." Said Sasuke.

"Why are you mad? You all could just leave me alone. I'm not in a very good mood today." It was true. On the way to school Kankurou started saying stuff about how their father would find them if he didn't trust people or have friends. So now he was making friends, or trying to.

Everyone walked off but Sasuke, Naruto and Hinata. They stayed in the back of the room.

"So what is making you talk now? Did the 'mute' thing really bug you that much?" Asked Sasuke.

"Not really. My brother and I had a talk this morning about me having friends and trusting people and things like that." Gaara could feel that in a way he could trust these people.

After the bell rang it was time to go to first period. Gaara was walking to class thinking about the dream he had. Like how it felt real and what it might be like to actually fell that close to the other boy. He didn't stop thinking about it until he felt someone's hand stop him. When he looked up, It was Itachi and his two friends. He was going to go the other way but Kimimaro stopped him from moving.

"Didn't I tell you Gaara…that I get want I want?" Itachi grabbed a hold of Gaara's shirt and put him against the wall. Then he whispered to Gaara. "Today at my car. You better be there. If you're not maybe I have to do something about it." Itachi kissed Gaara's neck then let the small teen go and walked into the classroom.

After about two minutes, Gaara went in to the classroom with a pass from the office. He sat in his back seat in the room and talked to Hinata about Neji while doing math work.

"So you think my cousin likes you? It's probably is true because Neji doesn't bother asking girls out." Hinata knew a lot about her cousin but stayed out of his love life. However, she did know that Neji liked guys more then he did girls.