Chapter 10: Risky Partners

Sorry about that guys...the girl who beta's for me accidently submitted chapter 1 by mistake...here's 10

Thanks for the reviews. I love getting on the computer and seeing reviews. It make me so happy.

This chapter is going to be near the end of the month from last chapter. I want to skip half the month. There's something at the end of this chapter….but you have to wait.

ENJOY!

Chapter 10

Risky Partners

Gaara was getting out of bed and pulled his laptop with him. He put it on the desk and signed online. He saw that Neji was on. They'd been talking about the whole Itachi thing and were confused on why he was being so nice to Gaara.

((IM))

Theonlyone: Why is he doing this? I know he has something planned because you and Sasuke told me so many times, but I still don't know why.

Fighter79: Don't ask me, Gaara. As soon as it starts to get bad…you tell me okay?

Theonlyone: Alright. But you know that he won't let us near each other without him being there?

Fighter79: I know. Don't let it bug you. He's probably seeing how far he can push you.

Theonlyone: Maybe, but I am a little worried. What happens when Orochimaru comes back? I have a feeling that I'm being used for something.

Fighter79: You are. I told you what he said to me.

Theonlyone: I tried my hardest to stop them that day. Sakon was so much stronger than me. I couldn't do anything.

Fighter79: It's not your fault. I should have known that it was a bad idea, but I was worried about you.

Theonlyone: I know. Well Itachi is here.

Fighter79: Does your brother know yet?

Theonlyone: No, I don't want to get yelled at by him.

Fighter79: Well okay. See ya at school. Bye.

Theonlyone: Okay bye.

(End of IM)

Gaara signed off and got his things for school. He walked out of the house and got in Itachi's car, then they went to school. When they got there Gaara tried to get out of the car, but Itachi locked the door.

"What's going on Itachi?" Gaara asked a little confused.

"I need to talk to you about a few things." Said Itachi.

"Like what? I didn't do anything wrong." Said Gaara.

" I want to know what takes you so long to come out to the car when I pick you up?" Said Itachi.

"Sorry I wake up late and get ready for school and talk for a little. It's nothing bad. I'm not a morning person." Said Gaara.

"I just wanted to make sure that nothing bad was happening." Said Itachi.

"Why do you think that?" Asked Gaara.

"No reason. Oh and today, I don't want you to talk to Neji." Said Itachi.

"Why?! I need someone to talk to. I'm not going to stop talking to him. Now let me out of this car." Said Gaara. He pulled up the lock, but before he could open the door Itachi push the lock button. Then he grabbed Gaara's chin and made Gaara look him in the eyes.

"Do as I tell you Gaara. I'm not afraid to hurt you and you know that." Said Itachi.

"Itachi, you can't tell me wh-" Gaara was cut off by a sharp pain in his arm.