Chapter 5: Could Have Been Rescued

Thank for the reviews. I think you all must know that the cliff hanger at the end of three might be Gaara's dad or Itachi back for more. Well you will find out who it was in this chapter.

Enjoy

Chapter 5

It was Monday morning and Neji stepped out of his house to see if Gaara left yet. He didn't see the lights on in the house so he got in his car and went to school hopping Gaara was there.

When Neji got to school, he looked for Gaara and didn't find him. Neji went to homeroom to talk to Kankurou but he was not there either. He thought about going somewhere else to look but he stopped thinking when someone tapped him on the shoulder. He turned to see Tenten staring at him.

"What is it Tenten?" Asked Neji.

"Are you going to answer my question about going out with me?" Tenten had been bugging Neji since the end of the last year and all summer.

"Sorry Tenten, but I'm taken. Even though my lover is not in school today. I'm already taken." Neji looked away.

"Who is it, Neji?" Asked Tenten almost in tears.

"I'm not telling you who it is. You'll try to break me and him up." Neji loved making girls cry. He felt bad, but it was funny to see girls freak out and cry.

"It's...not a...girl?" Tenten was ready to freak out. "Then who is it then? Neji I thought you loved me?" Tenten stared at him.

"Well, you got me wrong then. I like to play around with girl's minds. I say I like them, which I do but I rather have a guy then a girl. All you girls want is to spend guys money and I'm not that nice. Now leave, I've got more important things to do." Neji went back to his seat and waited for homeroom to end.

It was art class and Neji went to the teacher and asked if Gaara could move his seat and sit with him. She said okay and moved Orochimaru to sit with Itachi. Neji knew they had a thing for each other, so now maybe Gaara would be safe.

When the bell rang to start class Gaara still wasn't in school. Neji was beginning to worry that something had happened to him. He was about to draw when someone grabbed his shoulder.

"Hey Neji, where's your boyfriend?" Asked Itachi.

"Maybe he didn't want to see you. Why don't you just let him go and find yourself a new play toy? You better be glad that Kankurou isn't here today because I know he would have kicked your ass." Neji was trying to stay calm and not start yelling.

"Oh? Did I hurt him that bad? I can't help that he is so small and weak. Even you can have your way with him." Itachi laughed after he said that. Neji tried to be calm and act like Itachi wasn't there. Soon after this Itachi went back to his seat and Neji was left by himself again.

'I wonder where Gaara is? I guess have to ask my cousin and his friends at lunch.' He thought.

The rest of the art class was boring. He couldn't stop thinking about Gaara. He wanted to call Gaara's house and see where he was. It was just too bad he had to wait until lunch time first and then ask Gaara's friends. And if they didn't know call his house.

When lunchtime finally came around Neji saw Sasuke, Naruto and Hinata sitting at their lunch table. Neji started walking up to them until the fan girls stopped him.

"Neji, is it true that you are taken?!" One asked.

"Yeah, I wanted to know the same thing." said another one.

Girls were asking left and right if he was taken and who the person was. He finally got tired of it.

"You all need to let me GO!" Neji yelled. "I don't like any of you. I am taken. Now let me go. I need to talk to my boyfriend's friends." With that, Neji walked off leaving all the fan girls shock.