Squeal Information

Ok I got one review for me to make a squeal for the only one. And the person really wants to know what happen next. In this squeal it's two years after Gaara pushed Itachi off the roof of the mall. Sasuke, Naruto, Haku, Gaara and Neji will be in college and Gaara and Neji are going to be roommates and Sasuke and Naruto are going to be roommates. Haku's roommate is going to be his and worse nightmare. It will also haunt Gaara too. Because the person who Haku is rooming with. Lost his boyfriend because of Gaara.

At first I wasn't going to make a squeal because best friend/sister told me that I should let the story end but since the one girl that reviews my story want to know what happens next and two years after Itachi is killing. I guess I can me a squeal because even another friend like the idea. So I'm going to make the squeal, but it will take a while because I'm working on my Ita/Sas story.

But the squeal will be up as soon as one get ideas on what I should do in this. Because remember Gaara does have to sides of him and it only got worse since he killed Itachi.

I need help with a title should it be:

The only one is here again or the only thing is a nightmare reborn.

The other thing I need help with is do you guys think I should have Orochimaru and Kimimaro and Sasori take over Itachi's spot or what. I promise this is going to be good and I may start it tonight , like I said. I have another story to work on.

Nightmare Reborn is the next part of this :)