Chapter 8: Fireworks? In October?

Thanks for the reviews. I came up with a good idea for this chapter. But it's a surprise.

ENJOY!

Chapter 8

When Gaara woke up the next morning. His head was really hurting and didn't remember anything that had happened the day before. He looked at the clock and saw it was two hours before school. He then lifted his head off Neji's chest and began to get off the bed. He was trying not to wake Neji up. He then reached under his pillow and grabbed his laptop, then walked over to the desk and opened it.

September 6th

It feels like forever since the last time I wrote in here. So many things have happened. My dad came back and started all this shit with me. Then Itachi and his friends did something, but I don't want to say anything. And now I can tell that my other side came out again because my head hurt so bad. I see that someone gave me the pills I had to take. I just hope Kankurou don't find out. He'll lock me away or something. I swear that he is like dad sometimes, but Kankurou will never hurt me. Or will he?

I'm done writing. My head is starting to hurt more so I'm lying down.

Gaara shut his computer and put it under his pillow again. He then crawled back into bed and fell asleep. What he didn't know was that Neji was awake. After he made sure Gaara was asleep. Neji got out of the bed and went downstairs where Temari was. When he got down there he also saw that Kankurou was up too.

"Hey where are you doing up?" Neji asked Kankurou.

"Well we found out the our father was killed a month ago. No one knows who did it. The cops told us that the person had to be really strong because he died after the first hit. Which means after he died the person kept hitting him." Said Kankurou.

"Yeah it's kinda weird, but at least we know Gaara won't be killed by him now." Said Temari with a smile.

"So what are they going to do about it?" Asked Neji.

"Nothing I supposed." Said Kankurou. "What is there that we can do? He's dead already and has been for awhile. Life is going to be okay for us for once." He exhaled.

"Oh well since it's time to go to school. Should I wake up Gaara?" Asked Neji.

"Yeah because we're leaving." With that Kankurou got up and left with Temari following him.

After they left, Neji went to Gaara's room to see if he was up. As soon as he got up to the room, Gaara was getting dressed. After he was done, him and Neji went downstairs to get something to eat. Then got in the car and left for school.

When they got to school, they found their friends and stood around in a group.

"I can't believe you beat the hell out of my brother. I can't even hurt him." Said Sasuke after he saw Gaara.

"..." Gaara's head was still hurting and didn't want to say anything.

"Please tell me you're not going back to a mute." Said Naruto

"No, he's just doesn't feel good and his head hurts, so we are going inside." Said Neji. He grabbed Gaara's hand and pulled him into the school. They went straight to the guy's bathroom where it was quiet.

"You know we didn't have to leave them." Said Gaara.

"I know, but they were bringing yesterday back up and you probably don't remember what happened." Said Neji.

"I do. I beat the shit out of Itachi and his friends." Gaara was smiling when he thought of that. "Neji, I didn't mean to freak you out yesterday did I? I should have told you about that side of me. It's just that because of you I'm fine now. Thank you, Neji." Said Gaara then kissed Neji.