Chapter 11: Where's My Hero?

Thanks for the reviews. This chapter is going to be the hardest and most sad Chapter I've ever done. It's going to be hard for me to write because Gaara gets hurts really bad.

Enjoy!

Chapter 11

Where's My Hero?

Gaara tried to get out of the rope that kept him tied to the chair. He saw Orochimaru coming closer to him. He turned his head and looked towards the ground. He couldn't stand the guy, and his friends were even worse. With them being altogether, he knew his life was about to be ruined.

"I think we should untied him Itachi. Just think of all the fun we can have?" Said Orochimaru.

"Yeah, me too. I love it when our prey tries to run and scream too, while we kick them and beat them. Said Itachi.

"I say let's do it. We have him all to our selves." Said Kimimaro.

"True, we do." Said Itachi, who went over to Gaara and untied him. Gaara's first thought was to run and call Neji, but his plans were ruined when Itachi wrapped his arms around Gaara.

"It's so nice to have you here, but now you're going to go through pain tonight…and tomorrow. You're not getting out of this." Said Itachi, reaching down into Gaara's pants.

"Let me go!" Yelled Gaara.

"Why should we?" Said Orochimaru. He grabbed Gaara's chin and made the boy look at him. "We're not letting you go until we're done with you." Orochimaru grinned.

"But I didn't do an-" Gaara was cut off by feeling pain in his chest and belly. He fell to the ground knowing it was bad.

Everyone was around him kicking, punching, throwing him on the floor, and forcing him against the walls. It only got worse. They started beating him with all kinds of tools and sharp things around the room.

Gaara couldn't breathe very well. He stayed lying down, afraid to get up. He felt them hit him in the ribs over and over again. It was full force and he could hear cracks, but he dare not try to stop them. Then Itachi and Orochimaru both kick him in the head, causing the young boy to black out.

It was the next day and Neji hadn't seen Gaara. He was hoping Gaara would be at home or at least at school. He went to Gaara's house and knocked on the door. Kankurou answered the door.

"Neji, have you see Gaara? You know, since he went to Itachi's to talk?" Asked Kankurou worried as hell.

"No, that's why I came over. I hope he's at school. I'm worried about him. What if Itachi did something horrible to him..." Neji couldn't finish what he was saying.

"Don't worry, Gaara will be fine. Look what my dad did to him over and over. I think he can handle himself until we find him. Didn't you say that your phone has a tracker thing on it?" Asked Kankurou.

"Yeah, it does, but we will have to wait until after school." Said Neji.

"Okay fine. Oh did you know that Orochimaru is back. I saw him walking to Itachi's house with the others." Said Kankurou.

"What! I don't want to worry you, but Gaara might be in trouble. If he's with Itachi then Orochimaru might already have his hands on him." Said Neji.

"I hope you're wrong Neji." Said Kankurou.

"Yeah, me too." Said Neji. He walked off and went to his car and got in.

He was driving to school thinking of Gaara. They just started going out again and now Gaara was nowhere to be found. He got to school and saw his friends standing outside. He got out of the car and walked over to them.