Chapter 6: Granted With Caption

Thanks for the reviews. I been thinking about adding more couples and people.

Couples: GaaraxNeji, SasukexNaruto, ItachixOrochimaru, ZabuzaxHaku, ShikamaruxTemari, and KibaxHinata.

Enjoy!

Chapter 6

Granted With Caption

The next morning, Neji was the first one up. He looked at Gaara who was still sleeping. He watched his lover sleep and then got off the bed and walked to the far side of the room. He looked out the window and saw someone hiding in the tree, his eyes on the house.

'Who the hell is that?' Thought Neji. He went to Gaara's bed and woke him up.

"What is it, Neji?" Gaara asked still half asleep.

"There is someone outside your house. He's hiding in the tree." Said Neji. As soon as Gaara heard that he got up and went to the window with Neji. He looked out the window and saw the person. When he saw who it was he slowly moved away from the window.

Neji saw this and asked, "Gaara, what's wrong?" He saw that Gaara just stood there about to freak out or something. "Gaara, I said, what is wrong?" He asked again. He saw Gaara look up at him.

"It's him, Neji." Gaara said softly.

"Who? Who is he, Gaara?" Neji started to get worried. He walked over to Gaara and grabbed his hand, then pulled him and made them sit on the bed together. "Who is that guy?" He whispered into Gaara's ear.

"He's my father, Neji. He's the one that always hurt me. I knew he wasn't going to leave. He wants me to die." Gaara leaned his head on Neji's chest. Then he felt Neji's arms wrap around him.

"It's okay Gaara. He won't come near you. I'm your boyfriend and my job is to protect you. Just like it's Temari and Kankurou's job to protect you too." Neji felt the boy calm down some. He then pulled Gaara closer to him. Then they heard a knock on the door and Kankurou yelled that it was time for school. They got up and got dressed, both of them knew it was going to be a long day at school.

They both got to school ten minutes before the bell rang to go to homeroom. Neji saw a bunch of kids outside. Itachi and his group, then the fucking fan girls Sakura, Tenten and Ino. Then there were couples, Sasuke and Naruto, Kiba and Hinata and others too. Then there was Haku. Haku had been missing for a little while but now he was back. He had a boyfriend, Zabuza but he graduated some time ago. Haku used to hit on Gaara, but that all stopped after he got with Zabuza. Now Haku was one of his friends.

"Hi Gaara, how are you?" Asked Haku.

"Good...I guess." Was all Gaara said.

"Oh? Well I've got to go. See ya at lunch. Bye." Haku ran off letting Gaara and Neji being alone. The bell rang a minute after Haku left. Neji and Gaara kissed then went their separate ways. What they didn't know was that Itachi and his group were watching them the whole time.

"It's funny that those two ended up together. What am I supposed to do for fun now?" Whined Itachi.

"We can away keep Neji away from him. Then poor Gaara would be all by himself." Said Sasori.

"Yeah, Sasori. I know you want Gaara too." Said Kisame.

"Shut up or I'll kill you." Sasori said in a deadly voice.

"What are you doing to do Itachi? With Neji and Kankurou around it's going to be hard to get near him." Kimimaro commented.

"True, I'll just have to wait when until none of them are near him. Then I'll just grab him." Said Itachi.