Chapter 9: A Traitor's Sin

Okay I've been thinking and I want Gaara and Neji to stay apart for three chapters. But I promise that I will put them back together. But I have things to do to little Gaara. So you have to wait until chapter 12. Then they will be back together as loving boyfriends.

ENJOY!

Chapter 9

A traitor's Sin

Gaara woke up, but he found his sister in his room.

"Gaara are you feeling okay today?" Asked Temari.

"Yeah but I do feel sick thought. I think I can go to school with out worrying I'll pass out." Said Gaara.

"Are you sure? I can have you stay home and Kankurou can get your work." Said Temari.

"I'm fine Temari." Said Gaara.

"Okay, I'll let you get ready. Kankurou is taking you to school today. So make sure you are ready when it's time to leave alright?" Asked Temari.

"Okay, tell him I'll be ready, but first I need to do something first and then I'll go down and tell him not to make me anything to. I feel somewhat sick. I think I might be getting sick, but who knows with me. I'll be down." Said Gaara.

"Okay, see ya when I get home Gaara." Temari said and leaned down to kiss her brother's forehead. She then walked out of the room. Before Gaara got out of bed he made sure she was gone. After he knew it was safe, he got out of bed and went to his window and looked into Neji's room. He saw Neji sitting at his computer. Gaara knew was online.

Gaara ran to his bed and got his laptop. He put it on the desk near the window and open it. Then he got online. He grabbed the paper that have Neji's screen name on it. He put it on his bubbylist, then he IMed him.

((Online talking))

Theonlyone: Hey Neji, I'm sorry.

Fighter79: ...

Theonlyone: Please forgive me or at least talk to me. Please Neji.

Fighter79: Why should I? You're the one that started the yelling. I only fought back.

Theonlyone: I'm sorry. I should have never yelled, but I wasn't thinking right. I'm so sorry.

Fighter79: It's little too late now Gaara. I loved you and I told you I promise to make it up to you but no…you started yelling.

Theonlyone: I know. I'm sorry Neji. I just had a bad day. Kankurou pulled me into a bathroom and pinned me to the wall yelling. He hit me. So I had a reason to yell Neji.

Fighter79: Well I have to leave for school.

((End of online talk))

Neji signed off before Gaara could answer back. He didn't want to be the one to take him to school. So he got his stuff together and went out to the car. He knew he probably hurt Gaara's feelings, but didn't care. Gaara said the most hateful things. He would talk to him in person…later

Neji was almost at school. He was hoping that no one knew he broke up with Gaara. He knew that Itachi and them will be the first to go after the kid. He pulled into the parking lot and sat in his car.

'I'm worried about him. What if Itachi finds out. They'll be after Gaara and who knows what will happen. I love him and miss him but I need space to think. Maybe I'll tell him that. If I see him.' Thought Neji.

Neji got out of the car and started walking to the building but he was stopped.

"Hey Neji. Where's Gaara?" Asked Sasuke.