six

"my girl, huh" eunbi smiles smugly with her chin lifted. oh, the desperation. did he really think he could resist me? she thought, looking down on his message and savoring this moment of weakness he displayed for her. his true feelings for her is leaking now and he won't be able to stop it, eunbi rejoiced at the idea of breaking his facade. she crossed her arms and leaned back on the wall after turning her phone off and putting it in her pocket, eunbi could almost picture it happening with her very own eyes.

"moon bin, i'm sorry i am late! i was busy studying" eunbi gasped for breath after slowing down her momentum. she had been running from the library to the playground because she is such a good-natured person and she can't make senior catface wait more than one minute. yes, the famous hwang eunbi has a golden heart too.

she caught his attention quickly and eunbi noticed how worried he was from his expression. moon bin approached her and got down on one knee. "my goddess hwang eunbi, i can wait for you even if it takes millions of years"

eunbi is flustered, how could he lower himself for her?! "moon bin, please stand up! why are you suddenly acting like this?" she uttered, pulling the boy who is glorifying her.

"because i can't hide it anymore, i like you, hwang eunbi-" he suddenly punched his face, surprising eunbi. "moon bin!" the boy put a finger against her lips when he moved his hand away from his face. he shook his head with regret and deeply bowed "how sinful are my lips to even dare speak your name! i apologize for my foolishness."

eunbi cannot form the right words to express how she is feeling right now, she cupped his cheek and there is surprisingly no bruises. "are you okay?"
she asked.

"i have no right to complain for i breathe the same air and stand on the same earth as you, my lady" he smiled at her widely and eunbi is horrified, moon bin lost his front tooth!

eunbi chortled when she imagined moon bin losing his front tooth and punching his own face. that's enough of daydreaming about him though because eunbi will creep herself out if she does it longer than this, plus it's a happy ending anyway for moon bin lost his front tooth- eunbi chuckles again and holds in her laughter. it's really funny. she thinks to herself, there were a lot of funny things she finds from her imagination. she isn't really that considerate to run for someone when she is already late, what's the use for? can she turn back time if she runs? it's better to walk than exhaust yourself, so when you get to the place you meet up with someone then both of you could get going instead of waiting a couple minutes just for you to catch your breath. imagination eunbi being so worried, kind and caring is such a concept, but that's only that, a concept.

"what are you laughing about?" asks yewon, who just came out of the classroom with a broom. eunbi shook her head and stands properly, with a slight close-lipped smile on her lips. "nothing, let's go"

yewon puts the broom on the corner of the room and walks side by side with eunbi, they passed by every room on the hallway. after class every tuesdays, they share parts of the room to clean and eunbi gets work done faster than yewon. yewon clamps on eunbi's arm as they walk. "when will you end this fake relationship?" eunbi looked at the ceiling, pondering about yewon's question. right, they never actually discussed this. while she could easily restore her pride, her safety can still be put to risk because the guy could come back after moon bin stops taking her home. should we just do it 'til he graduates?

the girls reached the library and eunbi bid farewell to yewon, she watched her friend descend the stairs until she is out of her sight. eunbi twists the doorknob and pushes the library door open and to her surprise, here in front of her, is moon bin writing his name on log book.