Four| Sweet like Sugar

HARLOW AND TWO-BIT WERE CURRENTLY wrestling on the living floor, the boys perched on the furniture hootin' and hollerin'

HARLOW AND TWO-BIT WERE CURRENTLY wrestling on the living floor, the boys perched on the furniture hootin' and hollerin'. Two grabbed a handful of her ruby red sweater, yanking her to the side so she was now below him.

"Mickey!" She screamed as she hit his shoulder. "You're going to rip it!"

"Sorry, Minnie." He smiled and grabbed her leg, lifting it up as sodapop dropped to the ground to start counting.

"One!" Soda slammed his hand to the carpeted floor. Harlow rolled her bright blue eyes and kneed two right in his side, laughing as he dramatically falls to the ground.

She was quick to move around him and sit on his stomach, smiling at soda and urging him to count. "One!" He hit the ground.

"Two!" Harlow gasped as two tried to kick her off but Johnny was quick to help hold his other side down.

"Three! Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!" Soda and Steve grabbed Harlow and hoisted her up to their shoulders; laughing as she gripped the back of their shirts to make sure she doesn't fall.

"She ain't win!" Two cried out, standing up and dusting off his shirt. "She cheated!"

Harlow grinned widely as she was placed back on the ground. "I didn't cheat."

"Yes, you did," two crosses his arms. "Johnny helped you."

Johnny had an adorable little smirk on his face, trying to hide it with the collar of his leather jacket. Soda smiled as he placed his arm over Harlow. "I didn't see anything, did you?" He turned to Steve who shook his head quickly.

"Pony?" The blonde boy was smiling down at a few Polaroids in his hand; one picture capturing Johnny kneeling on twos side. "I didn't see anything."

"Y'all are pulling my leg!" Two threw his hands in the air.

"Sorry, two-bit." Soda grinned to his good friend. "Majority rules." Two grumbled as he turned to sit next to Johnny with a scowl, mumbling how 'she only won 'cause she's pretty'.

"Aw cheer up, two!" Harlow made her way next to her new friend. "I'll make ya chocolate cake."

"Deal." He turned and held his pinky out, knowing she would never break a pinky promise.

She smiled and made her way into their kitchen, seeing as it was almost four forty five she decided to make them dinner and dessert. Feeling a bit guilty for helping herself around their kitchen she made a mental note to replace everything she used tonight.

Harlow opened the Curtis's fridge and found a hefty pack of ground beef, grabbing the package she walked to the entrance of the kitchen. "Spaghetti and meatballs or burgers?"