New Encounters

Taehyung POV

" Aish.. another boring day~... " I yawn, walking towards my class. I major design, like Jiminie! We both made a promise when we were younger that we would never drift from each other, and that's why I'm here, plus everyone except for my friends is so tiring to talk to. Min Yoongi usually does the morning broadcasts, pretty sure he studies broadcast journalism. Hobi has this dance program which I think our new companion Jungkook is in. Jin takes culinary, he could be the next Gordon Ramsey for all I know. And Namjoon.. with an IQ of his, everyone was recommending him that he should own or make a business, or become a lawyer. Someone with success and power. But Namjoon had other things in mind, considering he made a promise with Yoongi they would both be music partners and get worldwide famous.

" Aish! I'm doing it again.. I'm talking to myself~... " I whine. Where is Jimin anyway? Walking towards my department, I surprisingly find Jungkook standing beside the entrance. ' What's he doing here? ' I thought. Confused, I figured to walk up to him. Is he waiting for someone?

" Jungkook? " I said, he turned his head to my direction, gaining his attention.
" Oh! H-Hello hyung! " He said, nervously and suspiciously. " Whatcha doing here? Your department is over there. " I say pointing to his. " Oh, I'm just waiting for someone. " He said, looking sideways, why isn't he making eye contact with me? " Okay... well whatever you're doing, you better do it fast. You don't wanna be late! " I said, turning on the mood and atmosphere around us happier as I put him into a headlock, scruffing his hair. " I'll be okay hyung, I took time off my studies to help someone here. " Help who exactly?

" Well, Jungkook. Whoever you're waiting for better hurry, we are kind of doing our models right now so- "

" Jungkook? You came? " I heard a voice coming from behind Jungkook.

" Jiminie hyung! You're here. Took ya long enough. " Jungkook smiled the brightest smile. " Uh.. yeah. I'm here. Why are you? " He asked in confusion. " Didn't you say I can be your model? " Jungkook tilts his head as Jimin remembers what he said. " Oh! Wait, you were actually serious about that? " Jungkook nods his head. " Hey! Why didn't you ask me to be your model? " I whine, considering I'm his bestie. He could have told me.. " Taehyungie, we have the same major. It would not be easy for both of us to use each other as models for their designs. " I huffed, but I did agree.
" Yeah... I guess you're right. " Jiminie was right. We would definitely get no marks if we model each other. But that doesn't mean we can't share a model.

" Well.. Since Jungkook is volunteering to be a model.. can we.. share him? " I asked, politely with a smile. They both look at me with an uneasy face. " The way you said that makes me a bit uncomfortable... " Jungkook said. " Oh! Sorry for making you feel that way! What I'm saying is that I too use you as my model? With all the students' fees and stuff, I can't really afford a real model to work with me. So please jiminieee.... I'm desperate... " I beg him, with my hands in a praying gesture. " I-I don't know.. I am getting pretty busy and I do- "

" I can be your model. "

We hear another voice joins the conversation as we hear their footsteps coming from the distance.

" Min Yoongi? Why would you want to be my model? " It was a shock, to be honest. Yoongi doesn't like helping people with work other than Namjoon. " 'Cause I said so? Plus I got nothing to do. " He shrugged. " You sleep when you got nothing to do. " I scoff. " Whatever, do you want me to help or not? " He grumbled. I look at Jimin and Jungkook, both giving and agreeing with a nod that's screaming ' Take your chance ' I groan, finally saying " Ugh... fine, yes. You can be my model. " Hanging my head down. Yoongi smiled, lifting up my chin. " Shall we get started? " I swatted his hand away, flustered, what the hell is with him? Doesn't he have a boyfriend? " D-Don't do that. Anyways, yes let's head in. " As we both enter the department, leaving Jimin and Jungkook alone with a ' What Just Happened? ' face. Looking at each other they both shrugged it off and entered afterward.

25 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕕

" Darn it, Yoongi you almost ripped the upper yoke! " I yell at him. " Upper yoke? " He asked very stupidly. I groan in annoyance, Yoongi is scary and all, but he is also annoying. " Your collar, idiot. " I huffed. " Okay jeez don't be so personal.. " He grumbled. " I still don't understand you. Why are you helping me? Don't you have Hobi? " I asked. He hums in response. " So you do know about me and my Hobi's relationship? " He asked. " Duh, it's pretty obvious when you guys moan so loudly at 2 am in the morning, mind keeping it down a notch because I'm trying to sleep. " I scoff.
" Look, the reason why I want to help you is.. " He stopped his sentence, as he caressed my cheek and lift my chin up, distracting me from measuring his waist. " My boyfriend and I took an interest in you. Mostly him, but I recommended it. " Confused, I just kept asking questions, not caring about personal space or the skinship he's doing right now. " Recommend what? To recommend he should find a better boyfriend instead of a cheating one? I scoff, as he chuckled. " Silly Tae, he likes you, but he likes me too. And I know you like him just a bit as well, he doesn't one to choose one and leave the other, so I reccommended ' Why not choose both? '. I turn red, what type of fuckery does this bastard want from me? " Are you suggesting that I.. " He nodded his head smirking, shockingly, I pushed him back once I began feeling small and hot. " Y-You're crazy if you think that I would ever do that... I would date Hobi, but you're insane if I would ever date you. " I say, losing confidence. " Good, you don't need to. Just help us out with our passion, affectionate, and lustful desires. Can you do that for us, for him? " He put me under a lot of pressure. A polyamorous relationship... it's something I'm definitely not comfortable with at the moment. " No, I don't think I will. Or at least give me some time to think about this, and I will tell you my answer. " And there we've had it. We made a deal. Shaking hands and continuing on with my work of designing.

𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕟

Jimin POV

Finally! Almost done his measurements, before I can REALLY get into my designs. Just gotta do the shoulder blades.
" How much longer, Minnie? " Jungkook yawned. " A new nickname huh? Where'd ya think that of? " I asked, he gave me a smile. " Just by looking at you. " I rolled my eyes by the compliment, I guess I've been getting more comfortable and know him better, I've adapted to his affection. " Anyways, would you mind doing a T pose for me? I just need to do one last thing. " And just like that Jungkook obeyed. Stretching his arms out and standing like a hard wooden stick. I trail behind him taking a stool to make me taller. " Okay, now wh- " but before Jungkook could talk I started measuring.
Moments later I was able to get the exact measures. " Okie Dokie! I'm finally done! Next time we ca- WOAH! " Accidentally, I moved the stool a bit too aggressively back making me fall.

And before I knew it, I was on top of Jungkook.