②③ 🍋

I'll Make You See Stars

NSFW WARNING 🔞

Author POV

" H-Hold on d-damn i-it! " Jimin said while struggling to escape.

" The more you hesitate Jimin, the harder I'll have to punish you. " Jungkook smirks devilishly, stripping off more of his clothing until he was just in his boxers. Jimin looks all over Jungkook's torso, he admired his body, he would always crave it, and by the look of Jungkook's face, he smirks even wider with a mind filled with lustful thoughts he would love to make a reality.

Within seconds Jungkook attacks in the smaller's neck, sucking and kissing every available spot there is. Jimin moans and arched his back grinding his crotch against Jungkook's. Groaning coming out of Jungkook's mouth. A spark of lust started exploding every second, he couldn't hold back anymore. After a few more kisses to the neck as well as a bite, he backs away, looking at his Jiminie's polka-dotted neck.

 After a few more kisses to the neck as well as a bite, he backs away, looking at his Jiminie's polka-dotted neck

" You don't know how sexy you look right now... " Jungkook licks his lips, staring into Jimin's darkened eyes, his orbs were just screaming for more. " Just do something to me already! Or else I'll get someone else to do it for me! " Said Jimin, probably not the best thing to say though, as Jungkook takes both Jimin's wrist and tightly grips them onto the bed mattress.

" I think I already made it clear who owns you.. if I ever hear that coming out of your mouth again I'll be sure to make you only scream my name baby. Understand? " Jungkook stared deeply into Jimin's eyes, waiting for an answer.

" I said, understand? " He asked again, furrowing his eyebrows.

" Y-Yes... " Jimin said hesitantly, kind of liking the jealousy vibes Jungkook is giving, Jungkook quickly switches expressions smiling as he showed his bunny teeth.

" Good boy. " Jungkook cooed.

But quickly back into their heated session, they started to kiss once again, moaning into each other's mouth while Jimin was trying to strip off his clothes.

" A-Ah! Jungkook " Jimin mewls and moans. The dominant taking off both their underwear, stroking their cocks together up and down but quickly stopping, lifting Jimin's thigh, grabbing the lube inside the desk, spurting the gooey condiment on his two fingers and instantly inserting it inside Jimin's hole, stretching his walls.

" A-AH! Too deep! " Jimin cries out.

" Hah... I thought you like it like this... you've been so naught lately so for tonight... you don't get to call me Jungkook. " Jungkook smirks, applying a third finger inside Jimin's pink hole.

" J-Jungkook too much! " The smaller whimpers, feeling his insides being stretched like an elastic band.

" What did I tell you about saying my name? Call me daddy for the night, if you don't I won't hesitate to stop what we are doing. " Jungkook says, slapping Jimin's ass as he whimpers.