Halloween Special 🎃✨

❗️TW: VERY DEEP CONTEXT AHEAD READ IF YOU MUST ❗️

And as the days went by, their friendship grew. The two boys were growing up with each other. Jimin was able to get to meet with Jungkook's dads. Along with Jungkook being able to meet with Jimin's Grandmother. Everything was going so perfectly, until suddenly... Jungkook vanished.

Jungkook stopped coming to hang out with Jimin. Their parents were no longer in contact and weren't in their old house anymore. Jimin was devastated. It was way too sudden for him, and all the nights he thought of Jungkook was filled with sadness and despair, crying himself to sleep, because he had a crush on the taller.

He was planning on confessing to him but just couldn't find the right time to.

But now he couldn't.

And what made things worse was that his grandmother passed away a few months later.

Jimin was completely alone.

He had no one.

And he had no protector.

But that was seven years ago.

Jimin was now a mature 20 year-old.

He was able to maintain himself in determination. He knew he was on his own now. He taught himself a few things about survival and he used it to his advantage.

Jimin was a farmer in the day and an assassin in the night...
He's been teaching himself how to fight and hunt like wolves.

He fought 5 coyotes with nothing but a wooden stake and his strength.

He was ruthless and merciless, he knew how to kill people in the cruellest ways.

The reason behind this sudden change was Jimin's hatred towards the world. He was abandoned and left behind. And he blamed it all in hatred and evil. So he decided to kill it. He went around assassinating those who try to take advantage of evil.

People and wolves who think it's cool to mess around with others. He didn't like people like them, so he killed them.

Yet with a fierce personality, he still wore a red hood cape in memory of Jungkook.

Yes, he still hasn't forgotten about that boy.

He could never.

Jimin really wanted to hate Jungkook for leaving him behind like that, but he still had so much love for him, he just couldn't find himself having hatred for the other.

He hoped every night, he would meet the wolf boy once again, and be reunited with him.

Little did Jimin know, the eyes that trail with him without notice.

Now, in the present time.

Jimin was chasing a wolf who was disgustingly psychotic, killing his family members in their own home leaving the bodies in the house as he lit it on fire as well.

" Your crimes won't fly around here, wolf! " Jimin cried, ready to engage a backstab, when suddenly,

" ARGH!! " Jimin comes tumbling down, as he got hit by the bat to the stomach, on the ground, he looked up to the stranger.