②⑤

The Plan

Jimin POV

" Lisa? " Jimin said, he was shocked knowing that the girl that wanted to have Jungkook all to herself, right next to him at the other side of the door, outside of the house.

" T-That's me! Hi.. " She said nervously. I look over at Jungkook, he had the same expression as I did.

" Lisa, what are you doing here?.. and how did you find our dorm, you don't go to our University... " Jungkook questioned her.

" Oh, that was easy! Jin Oppa told me. D..Do you guys mind if you would come with me somewhere? I have something to show you a-and explain things about... " She said to us, by looking at her, she seemed very nervous.

" I-I promise it isn't anything bad! But it's really important! "

I can't believe I'm saying this but, Lisa looked honest, almost as if she was determined for something.

Jungkook and I look at each other for a moment, and with a silent agreement we give her a nod, she smiles in relief.

" Thank you so much! You guys can go get ready! I'll be waiting outside in my car, it's the black jeep! " She said and walks away.

Weird, what does she want from us?...

- In The Bathroom 🚽

Considering Jungkook and I have been living for months now. ( I know a big ass time skip just don't mention it lol ) We were comfortable enough to change in front of each other, inside our bathroom. In the middle of putting on my shirt, I could sense a pair of eyes staring at me, and of course, it would be Jungkook.

" What? " I ask him.

" Nothing. " He mumbled, breaking eye contact, looking down on the floor

" Okay... " I said, continuing wearing my
last piece of fabric.

" Are you ready yet, Jungkook? " I look at him, he gives me a nod. Walking out of our bathroom, into the living room and to the door, Jungkook trails behind me.

We were about to leave, my hand was going straight for the handle, unfortunately, Jungkook was also willing to open the door, as both our hands landed on each other. My eyes widen as I yank my hand back with Jungkook doing the same.

" *Ahem* you can open it.. " I said nervously. He responds with an okay as we both step outside our dorm.

Author POV

As Jungkook and Jimin went outside the building, they spot Lisa's car not so far away in the parking space quickly walking towards the vehicle and went inside, Jungkook in the front seat with Lisa as the driver, and Jimin in the back.

Throughout the drive they chatted, well, mostly Lisa and Jungkook, Jimin stayed quiet as he was just staring out the window.

" Haha! Did that actually happen?! " Jungkook snorted.

" Yep! The girls and I were just playing around with a launcher that shot fruits at us! No one was hurt obviously and there was a see-through wall that prevents any harm! " Lisa explained, they both laughed at the funny story Lisa was telling him.